Heroes Season 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by [N], Sep 24, 2008.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

ahhh twist after twist after twist....when are they gonna just go with something lol. elle's gonna get owned or what, wanted see more of the elle and claire duo but no...she had to walk into the belly of the beast.

2. lol.... but i think the episodes are starting to become a little bit more clear..... and not so hard to follow....

3. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

Okay then so sylar is being evil again but he saved peter from dying ... hmmmm ... and i wonder if elle is gonna have no more powers.....ahh i see .. elli meets sylar then sylar +elli=baby ... ahhh i c ic hahahah .....OMG at daphne and matt .. i think daphne is a bitch now ...and omg at nathan .... i hope peter gets his power bck ... i soo wnated peter getting injected so he can get powers bck .. lol XDXD

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

can you tell if everyone's gonna be good/evil yet?.....yeahhhh i don't think so lol...

5. Peter, Sylar, Claire, Daphne, Parkman, Hiro, Nathan, Tracy, Meridith will all be good....

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yea and the next episode there would be a twist coming out of nowhere that makes arthur petrelli the good guy or some shit like that hahaha....its just twist after twist after twist, it gets redundant.

7. ultim8camper

erm can i say ... daphne maybe good but is still evil because she still working for Arthur ... making her evil.... lmao u see what i just did mwhaha a loop hole mwhahah and Claire maybe not be good because in future she is evil and on latest ep when nathan asks whats teh company's clled clair just says "PINE HEARST" in a evily way .. so i dunno about her .. and oh yh ... mr africa issac is good .. because hes good lmao ... erm yh thats it i guess ... ..oh and can i ask ... who are the two guys i circled

Attached Files:

8. no idea for sure who those two are.... my fist impressions were sylar and adam... but adam seems to be dead... =P

9. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

isn't the one on the bottom flint? and i have no idea who the top guy is

10. ultim8camper

..ohh yh .. fire guy ... hmmm but when did he ever have a tash .. well a little one any way..lmao

11. ultim8camper

ARRGGGGHHHH OMGGGG im am soo pissed that hiro might have his powers taken from him ... GRRRRR and wtf at arthur .. hes such an ass hole i hate him now...... and lmao at the story of it all .. lmao
    EDIT
    OMG AT SYLAR WEN DID HE HAVE A SHOOTING ABILITY?? it was never shown until now .. lmao

#91 ultim8camper, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

fucking heroes, i think the writers are just adding shit and connecting things together out of nowhere, it makes the present day characters feel less authentic and they are trying way to hard to give them a plot, really lame and unrealistic.

13. right now im just waiting for the episodes to play out....... lol

14. ultim8camper

omg u are soo right ... atm im really pissed with the story .... oh and btw i tthanked you cause ur SOOOO RIGHT (Y)

15. xmichelly

elle and sylar are so cute -^_^

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^i heard in real life they were friends for like a decade, maybe that's why they turned it into a storyline lol. but this week's episode was pretty cool at the end. we finally gonna see a good vs evil team showdown, but dunno how they gonna pull it off, we gonna have to wait a while if this is the last episode of 2008. anyways moving on to talk about...Smallville!!!! that show is getting crazier and crazier every episode this season. Doomsday is here!!! sucks imma have to wait til 2009 to see these shows.

17. xmichelly

^ yeah i saw a vid of them before elle got on the show, cute ^^

i don't like angela's team though .. =\ its kinda crappy ...

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol yea all arthur has to do is give them all a big hug then its game over.

19. ultim8camper

see i told u guys that this will happen ... bwhahah im so right nad i only knew because they both been friends for years lol ...and omg ITS COMING ...... and yay at hiro for being a dumbass again hurray and lets celebrate and azn please can u change ur vatar and siggy iits really scary and its freaking me out .. pwetty please *puppy dog guys*-hug-^_^-innocent2

20. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

wow the new episode....yeah this show is losing it. the acting went a 180, i was like wtf. claire and mr bennett, training out of nowhere. elle and sylar going bonnie and clyde. wtf. the only enjoyable part was hiro/matt, it was pretty funny and there was a cameo from seth green and the road trip dude funny shit but hiro's acting was questionable, he was a 10 year old kid and he is acting like normal hiro all of a sudden. also sylar acting like a bitch. overall disappointment since i think this is the last of 2008?