Heroes *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by khaotic, Sep 24, 2007.

1. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Once again Clare is a b*tch who needs to be killed off NOW!

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

sylar was macking in here, killed the brother and had his way with the sister damn....and yea claire was still annoying and with one hour left, i just wonder now, how the fuck would they conclude it....easy way...unleash the virus, shows over haha...

3. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

^^They said two people are going to die I think one of them is going to be Hiro.

4. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Sylar is so sick and twisted. That's what makes his character awesome.
    Lol then I would have completely given up on this show. And they could've meant minor characters. Besides there's only 1 epi left in this season, because of the hollywood writers and their dumb strike <_<. So not much will happen.

5. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

SYLAR IS SOOO ANNOYING

FUCK!!! =X hehehe

i hate his eyebrows, his grin &, his voice...yuck!

&& then theres MAYA....please woman...DIE !!!
    shes the most stupid and annoying woman in this series hahaha

claire and mohinder werent that annoying this ep imo....hehe
    i was hoping claire would kick elle's butt...but too bad she didnt :(

i thought it was stupid how copycat couldnt fight those gangsters since shes got all these skills =/

6. "Peter Petrerri?"

"Hiro.. what are you doing here?"

"He kiwed my faja. Now i must kiw him."

"I cant let you do that"

"Im sorry Peter.. YYYYAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

you might like him in the star trek movie. plucked eyebroms, and no grin.

Maya is a whore.

Copycat didnt copycat fighting. of course copycat would lose.

7. MissCheekS

puhahaha..that was funny

8. bambambob2

bambambob2 Active Member

that was funny when wats that foos name mika? he said he hates that other kid for taking the backpack and punches him in the face. Peter is stupid for listening to adam .

9. LOLLL THAT REMINDS MEE

the cousin is a moron

micah: "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE BAG?"
    the kid: "SOME GUYS TOOK IT! I DUNNO I THOUGHT YOUD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT WAS WORTH"
    micah: "I HATE YOU I HATE YOU" *punch punch*

IT WAS SOOO FREAKING HILARIOUS what a moron... "i thought youd like to know how much it was worth"

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol damn, sylar is quite the manipulative bastard

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Haha, and when the episode starts hiro gets fried and peter travels back in time to save him yeah (mr. benett shit haha). yea and maya is a whore lol that's true, but the transition was soo unbelievable, first she's all helpless and now she's like all horny and shit haha.... and the copycat girl...she's going in a gangster house, copycat how to take guns or how to poison those dudes or something lol, she copycat the plan to get in but forgot to copycat the getaway plan hahaha -noclue

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol fuk, i hate these shows where no one communicates, all hiro had to do was tell peter that adam was going to release the virus, and peter should be able to determine that if two people have said the same thing about adam there must be some truth in the fact he is actually a bad guy.

fuck the characters on this show are so stupid lol. Mohinder apparently plays the dumbest Ph.D in the world

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^lmao at least hiro could take peter back in time and show him what he saw before just running to his doom haha...

14. MissCheekS

im so excited about next weeeeek...........
    GAAAAAAAAAAAH.....

mohinder isnt as stupid as i thought...at least he saved noah....
    i think this ep....peter petrelli was the biggest idiot -noclue :D
    together micah's cousin lol

15. csquare

csquare Member

does ne1 still watch heroes after season1? i thought season2 was pretty crappy =/

16. you might wanna read the last two pages. the whole topic was practically about season 2.

warning for you, do read and thing about what was posted, to avoid asking not-so-bright questions, or else i will report you.

17. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Dann the spam patrol.
    lol

But ya Heroes season 2 is def not better than season 1 so far at least. It got off to a bad start, but now things are starting to pick up. Just wish that the dumb writers would shut up about their strikes and let Heroes air their full season -angry

18. MissCheekS

yesss...now things are finally gettin a lot more interesting...and next week will be the last ep :(

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

let's vote top 2 characters you guys think will die and top 2 you want to die haha....

Think : Nikki, Hiro

Want: Maya, Claire (won't happen though)

20. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Once again if Hiro dies I will be forced to murder everyone on the face of this earth. And Nikki's death seems possible. But I doubt anyone MAJOR will die this fall season. Cause you guys gotta remember this season was suppose to be longer. I think they meant to kill someone off later in the season.