Heroes *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by khaotic, Sep 24, 2007.

1. cle

cle Member

I loooved the season finale. Well, mid-season anyway. :p I expected a lot more death though, because I think the cast is overly huge, and some Heroes are just pointless, they're just being there (Molly, anyone?). I really hope they're not going to use a cheap way to revive Nathan or Niki (like they did with HRG and Maya), because some characters just need to stay dead. I think Nathan should stay dead, because that would change Peter for the worse, maybe even change him to a villain? :p

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

hahaha...i thought this episode was quite interesting wo....
    -sorc

BUMMERRR syler didnt dieeee :( i was so hoping i wouldnt have to look at his eyebrows and listen to his awful voice anymore

-shock WEST WAS GAY THIS EPISODE YEEEESSS! OMG

elle bishop aka daddy's lil girl is soooo annoying....gaaah
    she thinks shes all that but keeps messin up lol

peter petrilli was simply an idiot hahaha sooo easy to manipulate (stiiiilllll hoooot though lol)

whuuut...nikki dieddd...noooo...not nikki...i like nikki!

&&&& i cant get over the fact Nathan dieeeed....why why why???
    why did the writers let the cool ppl dieee...:(
    thats not cool!!! mehhh...i cant get over ittt... (N)!!!!

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol yeah, hopefully west is gone for good now

4. MissCheekS

lol...yeah well they had a fight so...probably their history...and yes he has a weird stare where he holds his head in a certain way....puahaha

BTW....NIKKI OWNED BLACK THUG THERE DID SHE NOT!?!
    HAHAHAHA that was pretty amusing &&&&
    Hiro's way to get rid of Adam Monroe was pretttty bad asssss
    i loved it!

5. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

West was actually pretty decent in this episode. Tried to talk to Claire logically, but as usual Claire doesn't seem to have any of that "logic" in her. She's a useless emotional wreck that needs to be killed off.

6. you know who needs to be killed off?

peter. lol

i hate the dude so much lol so lame

7. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Yo Peter is still a good character, even though he almost destroyed the world without knowing it -sweat

8. ^ lol i dont hate him because hes a gullible and naive bastard, i hate him because he is a lame character

zomg i absorb powers, and after i absorb lots of powers i will be the most invincible guy in heroes lol

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

nathan had to die lol, to make an impact so we can anticipate next season, if all the bad characters die we wouldn't have that shock value. all the annoying characters should die off in the first half of the first episode of next season though, don't have to have a reason, just die, that would be freaking awesome.

10. seyuripa

seyuripa Active Member

I don't think Nathan will die in the next season most probably they will use claire blood to cure him if have to ........btw not every bad guy die in the end (Sylar still out there with his regained power.....Adam still hanging inside the coffin-noclue)
    but this season kinda short compared to the first one.........

11. ^ omg you have my avatar that i had before lol

anyways, in any plot, if you have an invincibility factor, in this case, claire and adam's blood, it doesnt make stories very much interesting..

12. MissCheekS

not 100% invincible...they die....one shot in the head and their history

13. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

lol, i wishh, but, there's always limit. i wish i can be invisible, or have control of the Chinese 5 elements (metal, water, fire, earth, and wood)

14. not quite.. take claire and peter for example.. both had objects nudged into their heads, but once taken out, they regain full consciousness.. same thing with a bullet... unless a bullet has some magical properties a piece of glass or branch doesnt have... so theyre invincible =)

15. MissCheekS

hmmm....yeah ur right about that actually lol...but i dunno MRS. Petrelli said that was the only way to kill MR. Monroe riiiight?
    just make sure no one takes the object outta their head then...

btw....
    Angela Petrelli is a B-ATCH!!!!
    -shock

16. gmani01

gmani01 Well-Known Member

This volume got shorten because of the ongoing writer's strike. Hopefully, there will be a deal soon so Tim Kring could continue the show....I'm really bummed that Heroes, 24, and LOST got bumped because of the strike. 24 is delayed indefinitely now that Kiefer is behind bars for 48 days....damn, and Tony Almeda was back too!

17. lol just signs of BAD SCRIPT!

18. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I just thought of something... What ever happened to that annoying Irish chick? Lol

19. MissCheekS

u reckon she was annoyin'? lol....
    i guess shes ben exterminated by ppl in future or still wating for peter to rescue her

20. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

oh shit the gf was forgotten well i didn't give a shit haha...yes she was annoying!!!!!