Heroes *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by khaotic, Sep 24, 2007.

1. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

But if she was never rescued from the future does that mean she's still there? And if she is. Is she trapped in the same future? Which is actually a not the right future, which means she could be in an alternate unreachable universe? O_O lol

2. apollon

apollon Well-Known Member

good point.

since, the existence of the "future hiro" in the first season is not the current hiro -- so one can presume that either catherine is no longer in existence or she is in an alternative future.
    but if she is in an alternative future, can peter still save her? is he able to move between alternative futures -- or can he only move linearly from his current present to its orderly future?

darn -shaking fist- striking writers ... come back quickly, these network temp. writers are messing up the storyline.

lol. jp.

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

I would like to think peter is too devastated by his brother's death than to care about an annoying girl but you guys turning this into an interesting plot lol....any talk about time traveling and writer's strike, damn i want to finish journeyman got hooked onto that...damn nbc and the writer's strike!!!

4. tiffer858

tiffer858 Well-Known Member

damn writer's strike messing up heroes. there could have been more episodes it could have been better

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

the Kaitlin girl, she's damn ugly,.how can peter fell in love w/ her like that?...weird.

6. WORD. lol

youre absolutely right.

now if peter and niki end up together like in the alternate future, thatd be weird lol

7. tiffer858

^ it is like peter is wasteing his love

8. ^ lol id say its niki thats wasting her love on peter

i hate peter lol

9. apollon

apollon Well-Known Member

didn't that happen in the first season? one of the times when hiro and ando goes into the future -- this alteration was in existence.

10. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

I have a question~~ when will the volume 2 for season 2 begins~? I cant seem to find the precise date for the next release!!!

11. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

That's cause of the writer's strike. The season wasn't even suppose to be cut up into volumes.

12. kamisama603

kamisama603 Member

Anyone know when will the new season be aired ?

13. Misa-chan™

Misa-chan™ Well-Known Member

I've watched season 1 and 2 of heroes. Season two is pretty good and interesting.

14. tiffer858

well it will probably take a long time because of the writer's strike <_<

15. cle

cle Member

Actually, season 2 was supposed to have 2 volumes, but they didn't finish filming Volume Three when the writer's strike started. They never intended to have the Generations volume stretched all over season 2.