1. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Non-Serious Discussion: HoG III

I reckon there will be one, it'll be awesome if Hor Ma was the real evil one :whistling:

#1 mr_evolution, Sep 10, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  2. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

I cannot imagine Lee Si Kei as the "villain." She's a hell of an actress, but it seems that she just has too much of a good aura to pull it off.

3. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

With the average ratings this series is getting, I think it will be highly likely that there will be a sequel. The only thing is that they would have to get a new story.. And not make it too repetitive and monotonous after 2 series.

4. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

i'll be the first to watch it :D:D
    yeah it would be surreal if she was an evil one.. i'd b thinking, maybe she's undercover and being the evil one but in the end she'll reveal she's a hero. hahahhaaa

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It'll be great, but they would really have to brain storm about the plot, cause fans expect it to have a lot of different new stories.

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

no Sa Yee plz?.........................i knw she's a good actress but..........ahhhhhhh i dont like her high pitch voice...........

7. LOL it would be wicked if Hor Ma was evil in the 3rd one...
    If there is one :tongue2:
    And if Jo Bao has a stronger character and not always ruled by the females ^^

8. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

If they decided to do something really different from the first 2, then I would totally watch it. I think it would be interesting if LSK was the evil wife even though I can't see her being evil. It would be an interesting change. No more characters like Jo Ba or Sa Yee, they are just annoying.

9. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Yeah.. i m thinking, if there is Part III, Ho Ma as Evil .. but pls, no more Jo Bao as husband of 2 wifes lo.. haha.. already 2 series, he gain 2 wifes.. may b, Jo Bao + Ho Ma is evil in next series..
    And Sa Yi as the good person, ... cos, always listen she shout and talk in high volumn, so terrible.. may b, Ho Ma as evil, the way she talk is different.. inner evilness.. more geng ar..haha..

10. densha

densha Well-Known Member

i think this series in the 2nd sequel will be interesting if they shifted to the ancient times

11. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol they need triads involved, like the business is something, but the triad is helping them blah blah, lots of "Huk Chin“ and etc

12. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

That just wouldn't appeal to me. I hate most Ancient series.

But being TVB, they always find some crappy plot that drags on, just like right now.. Nothing much seems to be happening.

13. yammer

yammer Active Member

I read it could be an ancient period or future period series.

I really don't like either one.

I think Hor Ma should be a mean woman who has 2 husbands this time, Gung Gung, then Ha Yue.:laugh:

14. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

it will be interesting if they had a 3rd series but no linda chung plz!!!
    seen enough of her for this year xD

an if she;s in it...i hope she's not a cry baby..

15. t20lau

t20lau Well-Known Member

Lets hope there is one...

But I'd not like to see Hor Ma as the evil character...I'd like to see Hor Ma have a better life, I mean first shes killed off, then shes widowed! I think the next one she needs to be rich and happy!!! Or at least happy ;)

16. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, nah, if hor ma is rich and happy then there wouldnt be a story, or something, lol there needs to be a lot of bitching in HOG 3, and please, a awesome Business this time, mooncakes is for wussies, we need prositution or Pirate DVDs , some Illegal stuff or something :p

17. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

lmao WTF hahahah i thing number 3 wil be about a very known brank in hk like ... errmm "yu darn" lmao FISH BALLS FTW lmao hahahah and ho ma is evil lmao

18. stealth_dragon

stealth_dragon Active Member

nahhh.... Hor Ma cant be the evil character in part 3.... if you think about it... shes like the "heart" of heart of greed.... she always talk about " the heavens" n stuff like that.. if something goes wrong hor ma ALWAYS have something 2 say... i cant imagine anyone else being able to do that like what she did for moonlight resonance. Most of the conflict in moonlight resonance were resolved by hor ma...

It would be hard 2 imagine for hor ma 2 be evil and i cant imagine anyone else taking "her role" in going against the evil...

19. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

i think if they do a 3rd series, the ratings will just go downhill
    the story can't be that much different
    unless they totally change it

20. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol reverse the roles, lol Hor Ma as the evil one, Susanna Kwan as the good one, and Hung Yee as a good character as well lol , everyone will be like WTF, Hor Ma, what a bitch, and etc,