1. stealth_dragon

stealth_dragon Active Member

lol.... i cant imagine anyone outsmarting or stumping on hor ma... after watching HOG and moonlight.... shes the heart of the series haha

2. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

hmm.. it would be a nice change if hor ma is the villian.. but the chances of that will be quite small.. haha.. but jo ba should stop having problems with women.. he should be a.. idk.. more man? lol..

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

hor mah would own if she was evil omg....michelle yim could be the good one lol, but after hog II i think she is better as evil haha. wonder who can match up with lee see kei.

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol they should make a ancient one where Jo Ba can be a "Tai Garm" lol or something

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^no.

6. they will make another one until they stop watching... knowing TVB they will milk this to the fullest...or till another hit idea comes along.

7. krazyaznboi

krazyaznboi Well-Known Member

i'll be watching it...just please leave out kate tsui, linda chung, and please do not recruit myolie into the film (just don't wanna watch myolie)

if you watch closely about the two shows; the businesses mostly relate to something that are chinese tradition food (like abalone, and moon cake)...so probably the third one will be another business involving more chinese tradition

8. ventin

ventin Member

QFT. I love LSK role...

9. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Agreed.

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, i reckon har yu should be milked till hes the most pathetic man in the series, lol like make him scared of women or something, lol even the old lady selling vegetables will be able to scare him or something :p

11. likwidsilva

likwidsilva Member

no doubt there will b HOG3!

12. yammer

yammer Active Member

no HOG-III

Stephen Chen announced there will not be HOG-III. They said everyone (cast and writers) were under tremendous pressure to outdo HOG-I. Now that they have succeeded, they will heed to "see good then stop".--GEEN HO JAU SAU.

Louis Lee agrees too, so did most of the cast, except Ha Yue. He wants to have 2 wives again, lol.

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i reckon phil can be the third "wife," his child lover and ha yu becomes a pedophile and phil should act himself, fit right in hahahhahaa, and phil comes out and admits his love and they can make it more fucked up than the incest storyline yay!!!!

14. mr_evolution

I thought the stories need to be fictional?

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

haha true that...and funny avy man:biggthumpup:

16. mr_evolution

She's saying "My love for Evo is this much" -hellothar

17. HoG3.... looks like they might not do it because of the pressure... there is too much to top the previous series

18. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

No no no...no HOG3. I agree with the geen hou jau sau concept, cos I actually thought HOG 1 was better and more realistic, although less dramatic. But HOG2 was nevertheless enjoyable, though the love plots weren't as touching and memorable, and didn't leave as big an impact as the first.

19. rycexboi

rycexboi Member

I think with the success, they will eventually do it. Anything can be top, I think if they take their time in the next one, it will be good.

20. stealth_dragon

stealth_dragon Active Member

man that sucks heart of greed 3 is not ganna be made >.< gahh noOo haha i hope the director thinks of something for heart of greed 3 tho! >.< im sad haha... but moonlight resonance proved its greatest series haha