1. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Probably not in the name of HoG but they'll work together on a new set of series

2. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Greatest series? Did you start watching TVB in 2005? This series can't compare to "At The Threshold of An Era".

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^it's hard to point out what's the greatest series for me though lol and i've been through many. I watched At the Threshold of an era i think but totally forgot about it, still have it on video tape could rewatch haha... one of my faves though is actually an ATV series "The Pride of Chao Zhou," the ending was corny but the main leads made it good really. It was one of those series that you learn some life lessons from. /watch?v=3bLjOV5D8r4 (can't embed it lol)

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Square Pegs (戇夫成龍) was pretty good

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol that shit is hilarious until when he turned normal...it was kinda over the top. overall that had a stellar cast, everybody in it were pretty awesome. lol watched it like 3 times (my parents watching, had no choice)-bigsmile

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol first ep of Square Pegs today :p, lol that was a Classic series,but nah, i dont think HOG would get best Drama of all time , prob some of those Really Long ones, lol or a old one from the 80s or something

7. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I wasn't implying that At the Threshold Of An Era was the best series ever. I was just saying MR wasn't even better than Threshold, how can it be the best series ever.

8. keju

keju Member

maybe in the next one they'll make western cakes!

9. aznnsoul

aznnsoul Member

I would love if theres a Heart of Greed 3 :D hope there will be

10. fr0k3v1nz3n

fr0k3v1nz3n New Member

like mentioned in previous posts, it would be cool if the family were in a triad and is seperated by greed. HEART OF GREED III HERE WE COME :D

11. Jetez

Jetez Active Member

Haha i actually thought of that Ho Ma would be the evil one if theres gonna be a 3rd one since theres 3 of them Ah Sa, Ah hong and Ho ma

12. illkiD

illkiD Member

haha i think if hor ma becomes the villian the series will bring quite a few shocks and unexpectancys... i mean no one will like really guess that hor ma will be like a bitch

13. jonatthanx93

jonatthanx93 Well-Known Member

If there is a HOGIII i will be looking forward it...
    But interesting to see whether how they make the story tis time around..

14. onni

onni Well-Known Member

eh, will there really be a HOG 3?? i hope they will not drag on this series just because of the rating points are high. if there really is and hor ma will act as the evil one, then i think she will give a very good performance of being the evil one.

15. l3reaker

l3reaker Member

yea i also wonder if there will be a hog3

16. hob0

hob0 Member

hog 3?
    i just hope "ah sa" wont be as annoying =_=

17. bmakcom

bmakcom Active Member

Hope to see Joe Ba being the main attraction as GOOD father. Let the ladies be the bad guys.

18. bmakcom

bmakcom Active Member

when the 3rd series coming? any news so far?

19. allfor1

allfor1 Member

im excited by the prospects that there may be a part 3 of these series.....Lee Si Kei as the villian...never gonna happen!!!.......(i could see this statement coming back to haunt me if this does come true)

20. azntxsw138

azntxsw138 Active Member

Omg!! I hope they do not make H.O.G 3 right away because the plot would be boring. But I hope in 2 - 3 years the same director can make the third sequel.