Homosexuality

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by remix, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Tiramisu21

Tiramisu21 Well-Known Member

I actually believe both nature and nurture serve a part of it. And it is true, there have been studies that have found that there is homosexuality among animals. Hahah.. I don't know .. but the world "practice" sounds wrong.

I really wonder what ppl think about bisexuality. hmm

2. genetic or not I think it's wrong

3. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

On what grounds does it make it wrong? Please use rationality rather than using hierarchy reasoning to support.

4. kittykat_meow

kittykat_meow Active Member

shrugs : )

5. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

I think nothing is wrong with it. Everyone can choose wat ever they like.

6. mvbobenny

mvbobenny Member

yeah i think so too........ there is nothing wrong being gay..............

7. dwild

dwild Member

When I see hot lesbos makin out, I find it very attractive....

8. RumbleRush2ky

RumbleRush2ky Member

i agree with you on the fact that at the end homosexuality is still being seen as weirdos and that's the bottom line. some people would say that they ok with it but then in the back of their minds they think differently. not to say any of you.

9. sweet-apple

sweet-apple Active Member

i don't think being homo is genetic, i would say is depending on how the person has been raise or where and with who did he hang out and i have nothing againts them. as long as they don't do something wrong.

10. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

nothign wrong with it
    it could be genetic or the enviroment that tehy grew up in
    i dont dislike them
    i dont mind having them as friend but I dont want to get into a relationship like that becuase i am very traddition with how life should be

11. shy

shy Well-Known Member

I don't have a problem with it.

I don't understand why some heterosexuals are so close-minded. Gays & lesbians are very accepting of heterosexuals. They're all human, and heterosexuals are no better than homosexuals in any way. Why would it matter to you what their sexual preferences are?

Being that I know of a few homosexual individuals, I don't have a problem with them. In fact, I find that they are more open to new ideas than heterosexuals.

12. !!!TwiLite!!!

!!!TwiLite!!! Well-Known Member

hmm...i don't have anything agianst it..its just i have an arkward feeling if i see them...its like i have nuthing against it..but if u want to do sumthing....get a room or just don't do it front of me!

13. it's wrong but as long as people are not hurting other people it isn't really a prob :d

14. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

i agree! =]
    couldnt have said it better

15. dot

dot Well-Known Member

i dont think it's wrong...i have a good friend who's gay, but it's not a label or anything...you're just talking to a friend, not necessarily a "gay" friend.

16. sakdipat

sakdipat Member

find it out

17. gunbound911

gunbound911 Member

18. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

I don't know it's wrong or not but it's a little scary because they looks like a guy but they are acting like a girl.

19. zihe

zihe Well-Known Member

I dont think its anything wrong with it, ppl should have freedom to do what they want and yet they are still discriminated against

20. karnage12

karnage12 Member

I love gay people.