Homosexuality

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by remix, Dec 6, 2005.

1. xiaobing

xiaobing Active Member

i don't think there anything wrong with them i mean as long as they don't effect ur life then its ok. i mean evry1 deserves to go for what they want so yehh.

2. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Being homosexual is not a problem at all.

I firmly believe that one's sexual orientation is pre-determined at birth. You don't convert to being a homosexual based on a series of events that happened to you when you were growing up. I have a friend who is gay; my best girl friend and I knew that he was gay before he even figured it out himself. This was in 7th grade when we determined that he was not a heterosexual. He confirmed this with me when we were in high school.

Ignorance and hate are more problematic than homosexuality. Those who are opposed to homosexuality are just plain ignorant and full of hate. For those christians who are saying that it's a sin to be homosexual, it's also a sin to hate. Homosexuals are people, just like heterosexuals. If they're not getting into your business and judging you, why should you judge them? What have you done that is so righteous to make you believe that you are above them??

And for all those who have commented about how you don't have a problem with homosexuals so long as they do not hit on you... get off the high horse. What makes you think that they'll actually hit on you?? They have taste too.

3. Enois

Enois Member

those people are awful, I can't talk to one of them, because I think they is only to type of sex: male and female, but those yakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

last time I so a girl in the mall and she was wearing guys cloths (the traditional cloth), and she was with another women... it somthing that I really don't want to remmber....

4. cheggypu

cheggypu Member

i dont like it
    buit i tolerate it
    i'm not one of those ppl who would beat their kids if they were gay
    as long as i dont have to watch them make-out i'm happy

5. Redefined

Redefined New Member

hey yall.. haha homosexuality aye..

well, as a lesbian, i guess its the right place for me to drop my 2 cents in.

to tell you the truth, its not nice to be different, its also not nice looking for acceptance. i didnt choose to be gay, i was born to be gay.

as a kid, i never liked things that were pink nor fluffy. barbies definately wasnt on my christmas wishlist.
    i loved cars, robots, sports, "boy" things. i didnt know it was "wrong", i just liked different things to my peers. if only it was so simple.

i guess to this day, im still not openly gay. i look at gays and even my own skin crawl. i dont know, its unnatural. funny huh, but thats how i feel.

coz the thing is, i dont see myself as a girl. i see myself as a guy. so when i see gays, i see 2 guys or 2 girls -> weird stuff.. whereas in my head, if i were with another girl, i would see 1 girl and 1 guy. u get me?

so yeah, im trapped inside a body that i dont recognise nor feel right in. but what to do? nothing, live with it, try not to mess with it coz my family would definately flip out and disown me as a result.

for me, it was definately pre-determined at birth.

i also have my own little theory, you know chinese families, always pressurizing mothers into having baby boys? well, im convinced it is this kinda pressure that somehow causes an irregular change on the release of sex hormones (estrogens and testosterone), from the mother to the fetus, which give rise to a hormonal imbalance in the fetus. or something along those lines.

too much testrosterone -> manly features.

since its the chromosomes that ultimately determine the sex of a baby. but its the sex hormones that influence the sexual characteristics in us.
    like, ur only horny coz of the testosterone release, you are ultimately controlled by your hormones.. if i could be so bold.

haha sorry, im a 3rd year sci student.. i might've overstepped the line. apologies in advance.

6. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

if it doesnt effect anyone else in a negative way, then its ok

7. ninu

ninu Member

I don't think that anyone is born gay and gay activists insisting upon this and coming up with studies to prove it , pisses me off . I think it is a conscious choice of a person about whether to practice homosexuality , and I also think that circumstances and the person's state of mind have more to do with it than anything and therefore it is possible that sexual orientation of a person may change when presented with some major life changing event which would profoundly affect his/her mental state.

8. flow78

flow78 Member

agreed, I'm perfectly fine with homosexuality as long as I don't see people make out.

9. jason

jason Active Member

i agree

i don't see anything wrong being homosexuality. if they want to be homosexuality good if not it good too. hating someone because they're different it just not right.

10. lettyyoung

lettyyoung Member

I think our society still cannot fully accept homosexuality.

11. flow78

flow78 Member

It can't but more and more people are beginning to accept it.

12. OSJ

OSJ Well-Known Member

allow batty men.......

13. hocky

hocky Member

sorry but i really can't stand gays. ugh if i got to see them i must throw up not that i am a racist

14. OSJ

OSJ Well-Known Member

lmao racist ?

15. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Well-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with being gay/bi. If it doesn't hurt me in anyway I don't really care and it's none of my business what a persons sexual preference is and that goes for anyone else that likes to stick their nose in others business like anyone cares about their negativity. They could all jump in a hole and dissapear forever for all I care.

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

homosexuality = no babies = no one to carry family traditions

17. HK! Fish

HK! Fish Well-Known Member

sometimes when i see gay ppl together makes me wanna puke. anyways, i don't really care about those ppl, cuz to me they seem kind of silly and stupid.
    but one thing, gays are even disturbing to look at than lesbians. for some reason, i could stand looking at lesbians but not gay mens.

18. Myu

Myu Active Member

No one is 100% heterosexual.
    But no one chooses to be hetero or homo.

I don't mind if someone is gay or not. I got homosexual friends and that doesn't change anything about the way I feel about them.

What hocky said shocks me, proving that he's scared of what he doesn't know and understand.

19. hocky

hocky Member

don't get me wrong. i don't mind if someone is gay or not but i just can't stand when 2 men are kissing with each other that is really bothering me

20. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

lol - tru - but gay ppl etc - r still humans like evry1 of us- n still hav feelings like all of us- they r pictured like monsters in public for cryin out loud !!!! =P