Hong Kong or Tawain Dramas?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by nightprincess41, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Babulu

Babulu Member

I like Hong Kong drama more than Taiwan's simply because Taiwan's drama some of the scene has dragged to long than it suppose to.

2. sunshinestate

sunshinestate Member

Hong Kong dramas. Sometimes reading the subtitles on the Taiwanese dramas takes away from the drama itself.

3. lucke

lucke New Member

Definitely Hong Kong dramas.

4. Kduong722

Kduong722 Active Member

Hong kong dramas

5. loc234

loc234 Member

Hong Kong dramas, they seem to have more variety in genres.

6. iamcrazie

iamcrazie Member

Hong Kong. Recently it seems that Taiwanese dramas are going downhill especially with their horrible acting because of over exaggerating (or maybe it was just the ones I've watched)

7. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

Hong Kong Drama.

Taiwanese drama is definately over exaggerating. But then again i went to China and people seem to have over exaggerated fights. But its the norm to them lol

8. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

I think the average answer is we like HK AND TW dramas rather than HK OR TW. However my prime viewing preference is usually controlled by the number of episodes rather than by country (JN, KR, HK, TW), 11 to 18 episodes are OK. Optimal is 14-16 episodes but anything > 20 episodes have to be really special. So the 32 episodes Brother's Keeper from HK is putting me off by its number!

9. tvbpopular

tvbpopular Member

Actually, I watch both. There used to be more Hong kong series more, but now, there are lots more good Taiwan Series, I find.

10. darkangel91

darkangel91 Member

HK Dramas all the way man!

11. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

HK dramas for support but agreed, TVB ones have been sucky lately, hopefully HKTV will help improve on the HK drama's.

12. yannyxboo

yannyxboo New Member

Hmmm Taiwan drama is mainly romance then you get the Chinese ones which has similar story lines in betrayal. I guess I still stick to the Chinese drama mainly.

13. jtommy87

jtommy87 Well-Known Member

I like Taiwanese drama better than hk drama.

14. milkyaway

milkyaway Member

i like Hong kong drama