Hong Kong...

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by -Tisken-, Jan 15, 2007.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

the reason y disney is small is to attract tourist everyyear...it'll eventually get bigger...like adding new stuff every year to attract...lets all go to HK!

2. ^black^

^black^ Member

i go eating eating eating and MORE eating!

and visiting...lol. but when i go visiting, the relatives bring us to eat too...-lol :p

good thing i love the food in hongkong! :p

and shopping :p

3. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

Unless you want your photos taken with disney characters, do NOT go!

I went around the whole park and did everything in less than 3 hours... and most of that was queueing anyways>.<

Edina had a point, go arcades :D they are insanely cheap and have some excellent games

Arcades ere in england cost £1 a go, in HK its bout HK$3 per game (20p around the time I went) new games cost up to HK$6 but thats still cheap and they have this excellent game where you actually chuck balls against a screen at virtual objects to break glass or knock over stuff to win :D:D

4. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

HK=food, shopping and sightseeing!!! 2 huge bowls of Wan Tan ming for breakfast, 3 if it was not for my Grandma who doesn't want to lose her face with a skinny grandchild who eats like she's been in prison for years. -whistle

Went to HK twice last year although the 2nd time was out of necessary and I'm now saving for trips to the UK and Japan again. However, if I win the lottery I'll visit HK anytime.

5. DingDongbb

DingDongbb Member

HK is the place to be, I was born there. =)

6. i think im going to HK to this year in the summer :) ill go for around 1.5 month then XD but we can meet :D it would be fun ;)

7. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ wow you'r going for so long me so jealous longest ive ever been to hk is about 3 weeks -cry2

8. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

i haven't been to hk for ages...i think if i have the chance to go there...the first thing i will do is definitely head to the shops...
    YAY SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!

9. cause the ticket is so expensive.. kinda shame to only go for 3 weeks :p i think im gonna go alone to HK :( but hell! as long as i can eat XD

10. martinj

martinj Guest

Ye, HK is way too cool for a short trip...was there 10 weeks (joined some summer studies) luuuuuve it...I will go this summer for sure agan...where do you guys normally stay? I was 5 mins from Festival walk at the campus =]

11. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

we can meet each other :D
    i'm also gonna go there alone.

12. brown_bear

^ wow its so cool how your rents let you go to hk alone i always go with family >.<

13. im 18 years old and gonna get 19 soon.. i can take care of my own ;)
    but yea it would be fun tisken..

and i live close to yuen long, kinda funny city :)

14. martinj

martinj Guest

Going with parents isnt that fun, a lot better to go alone with friends

15. brown_bear

i know but my rents 'mm fong sum' if i go alone as they say its too dangerous >.<

16. martinj

martinj Guest

Just tell them that you wont hurt anyone ^^..oh well....we will always be our parents little children no matter what

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u're 19 and scared? lol u suck

18. brown_bear

^ no i am not scared thank you very much it be so cool to go abroad with my friends but my rents wont allow it >.<

19. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

ehe i always to go HK alone, but there are always Stewardess who take care of me =D
    i live in "sheung shui", i think its near yuen long, isnt it?

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

wat u mean ur rents won't let??? go live with tisken lol