Hong Kong...

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by -Tisken-, Jan 15, 2007.

1. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ yeh its cause your doing business with them longer, so they can give it to you cheaper. Same principle as sell in bulk but cheap or singularly at a higher price

What kind of work would you look for?

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

noo its pleasure time...but i would like a job if i go that long lol..if i go out everyday i would spend like thousands there...hook me up with a job lol...any job that give me money

3. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

yeh true 4 months and i would be so broke, i wouldnt be able to get a bus to the airport..

go mong kok and sell pirate dvds :D

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ as if kdotc isnt already doing that -lol

5. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ haha then he can move onto the market and sell fake rolexs and fake LV bags :D

6. brown_bear

^ yeah whats that phrase, 'yut bak mun 3 jek, mai lai gaan' -lol

7. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

haha (still too expensive though :p)

I really hate going to those markets actually, its so blatent they are trying to con you

8. brown_bear

^ too right and not to mention i always tend to get ripped off as they can tell from like a mile away im a foreigner and my rents always ask me like did you try and haggle with them and im like yeah and failed -angry

9. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Too bad, u arent that good for haggle.

Well... when I get stuff, I always get it cheap, only abt 20 HK dollars off though...

10. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ ah haggling is so easy cause there are usually like 5 stalls that sell the same thing

Just give them a price that you want to pay and if they say no (they always do) try and nag a little and if they still refuse, just walk away (the most important part. This usually makes them call you back, and if they dont just walk down a bit further to the next same stall ;)

But yeh its so easy for them to tell if your from oi gwok

11. brown_bear

^ i know its so annoying and like one time my rents we're like if they ask you where you're from just say 'naam naam lok yai' as in just come doen from china and the people we're like as if, so i just give up with haggling >.<

12. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^lol hehe

well theres really no need to shop there too much luckily :D

13. brown_bear

^ exactly plus i tend to stic to shopping in plazas and stuff i mean not being really upper class or anything but i think shopping in them market thingys 'ho jaap ah' (crowded) plus i dunno if you went but i loved shopping in that huge shop called 'jusco' last time i went

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

yo man..i can't sell fake stuff on the street...those fukin triads will kill me for being in their turf lol

15. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

omg i planned to go jusco, cause i saw it in some guide, but cause i was only in hk for like 10days, i didnt get to go, will go next time since you loved it so much!

KDOTC: thats why you join the triads first :D or just start your own and get into some turf wars machete style!

16. brown_bear

^ you didnt go in my godddd its sooo good it sells like everything under one roof you could spend an entire day there i love it

17. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Wow... I may check that place out when I get bk to Hong Kong.

Thanks mate.

18. brown_bear

^ you not heard of it either?

19. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

we should make a poll who's goin to hk in summer..then start a gang and sell dvds lol

20. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

No, I havent cause I am so out date... ha... -unsure