Hong Kong...

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by -Tisken-, Jan 15, 2007.

1. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ o right well you wont miss it 'jusco' its like everywhere in hk i saw like 5 different jusco's when i was in hk like 4 years ago

2. Seto

Seto New Member

i was in hongkong this summer, its alot better then china..lmao i was there too

i suggest you go shopping... there are streets dedicated to stores and closed off to cars after dark or something just so ppl can walk on roads to shop

3. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Jusco! My favorite store, especially their supermarket/food department! A few days ago my da dwent to HK for some business and he's coming back this Friday and I'd told him to buy me certain Calbee chips and Del Piero salad sauces. Best place in HK to buy Japanese snacks. -chef

4. wingkin

wingkin Member

oh i used to go der

5. machwnor

machwnor Well-Known Member

well...i am not from hongkong but i heard a lot of good places and stuff in hk...hopefully i willl have a chance to go visit...desperately wanna go

6. Edina

Edina Well-Known Member

Yehaaaa...

why don't you guys fly over in winter? The longest time I spend in HK was 2month and it was always summer..OMG...so damn hot, now I wanna know how the winter in HK is.-rolleyes

7. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ winter HK is ok weather, when i went, there was no rain :D Its was 12centigrade or more and some days up to the 20's with nice sun shine :D

But yeh jesus summer is so hot, if they didnt have aircon, id die!

8. Edina

Edina Well-Known Member

Hahaha, yeah...we also always jumped in and out of the aircon...

"let's go out for a while..ok...oh no...come on..let's go into a shopping mall...

it's too hot" <---Conversations in HK^^:D

Just one day I went to the ocean park and

there isn't any aircon...everything is outside...awww...only the big aquarium has

one and I thought I would die!!!!

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

noo go in the summer..cause a lota ppl go in the summer

10. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ yeh its like walking into an oven when you step out of airconned places, and you end up sweating like a pig... But its good when you go places like beach :D yeh 40C on the beach, the sand was so hot, you couldnt walk on it without sandles or lie on it without a towl

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

its ok..as long as i see leng lui's in as little clothign as possibel ahahahah jks

12. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ hahaha I so knew that post was coming, was gonna say it myself, but knew you would :p

13. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol..is it illegal to walk without a shirt?

14. PearlC

PearlC Active Member

yea - shopping and munching!!! i might go to HK in summer as well and possibly Japan afterwards =)

15. last time i went to HK i went 6 weeks.. and before that i went for 2 weeks to france :p celebrating passing my examns ;) it was like back from france and 2 days later taking the plane to HK :p best summer eva!

but i dont know.. i live in yuen long.. but where tha hack is a disco Oo i cant find anything in that direction.. only arcade halls! XD

i suck in looking for stuff in HK :( i dont know anyone :'(

16. eason41

eason41 Well-Known Member

I miss it hella much, used to live there...........................

17. jell

jell Active Member

I WANT FOOD FROM THOSE FOOD STANDS THAT ARE OUTSIDE AT NIGHT! MMM... spicy fish balls on a stick, noodles... MMM.
    my friend from hong kong told me not to eat from those stands though, his dad gave him some once when he was younger, and he ended up in the hospital with food poisoning. PWAHAHA. but it's the experience that counts. -worship

18. waterchestnut

waterchestnut Member

walk around the streets (not only those famous ones), each of the 18 district have something unique, outlying islands, historic places, take tram & other public transportation; simply feel the atmosphere-rockon www.discoverhongkong.com (info here)
    miss everything's so close together there. esp miss the food. my hk home is in central & western district--sheung wan, to be specific.

#118 waterchestnut, Jan 27, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2007
  19. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

er i dont think so but you give it a try, if you reply like 4 years later we'l understand -lol
    hey minor are you even old enough to go to pubs and discos -lol j/k

20. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

lol disco in HK XD
    well i agree it is sometimes a bit boring to go there alone... especially when u stay 6 weeks...
    just noticed that the flight tickets for this summer are dammn expensiv... about ~650-750€ =.=