Hong Kong...

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by -Tisken-, Jan 15, 2007.

1. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ thx, now since i gave you the advice you must include me in the profit :D

2. i hope you can run fast enough for police.... :p

3. blazeyama

blazeyama Active Member

Shopping and eating HK food.

4. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

was in hk for 3 weeks in month of november, have one of the best times there.
    you got to try the street vendor stuff, any restruant that looks dirty go there and eat the food it's awesome. You got to go to lantau island to see the big buddha(that was my personal favorite), and you should check out the temples and (by sun) and cao cheem (the one where you have this cup with many marked sticks and you shake it until one of the sticks falls out).
    The only thing that sucked was when i stayed at the hotel, my friends kepted on snoring and i really didn't get to sleep.

5. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

yeah sure you can make them and i'l be the one that shouts for the customers. 'ho leng yuu daan, mai lai gaan' -lol

that job will be up to tong tong or maybe you if you want to join the business in return we'l give you 2 sticks of yuu daan hows that sound :)

6. ^OMG! 2 stick of yuu daan!!!! i take the job!

7. brown_bear

^ haha i knew you would and if the coppers come more frequent we might just give you one extra depending how fast you run.

okay so heres the test to see if you get the job, go and run as fast as you can and see how far you run and i mean by miles 10+ you're hired

8. ^k im gonna run now!

9. brown_bear

^ haha dont forget if you can do 10+ miles its a -nono

10. wildspecies

wildspecies Member

I would highly recommend seafood at Sai Kung. The ambience is great at night and the food is delicious. You should go this dessert restaurant called "Moon Gee" also at Sai Kung after dinner for their mango desserts. Yummy!!

11. ^im hungry now.. thnx :p
    maybe ill check it out his year :) if i can find it =.= hate it when i cant read chinese XD when i order with my friends we are only looking for the picture and we order like "we want ehm this, that and that" and the employee looks us like WTF? cant you read it up?!? :p

12. brown_bear

o yeah ive been to sai kung before, do you live there? i love walkin along the beach bit as the view is great and yep ive been the moon gai too and its absoultely yummy !!
    tsk tsk and why are you here when you should be running you failed -nono

13. ^i already run 15 miles!

14. brown_bear

^ no you didnt you lie :p

15. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Well... then u need to start learning! -unsure

16. brown_bear

haha resentless you'r like me i cant read chinese either i always go with what i know :D

17. martinj

martinj Guest

Just ask what the waiter recommends ^^

18. korx

korx Well-Known Member

wun ton mein. Supposedly the best in the world. See mut lai cha, dum sum, and boot jia go.

19. eason41

eason41 Well-Known Member

Even when the waiter has a cigaritte in his mouth. lol. Thats what u get in hong kong. But the food was hella good in that cafe tho.

20. brown_bear

nah ive always been told never to do that becuase the restaurant shall just give you something thats like going off or something so best never to ask for like what they recommend or chef specials