HonkieBonkie PA BANNER

Discussion in 'Site Info, Rules, Feedback, and Announcements' started by honkiebonkie, Jul 11, 2007.

1. kikyosama

kikyosama Member

well i thinkturning the filmstrip to white is a good idea andchanges the notes to lightblue/white was nice ~ but i think u should have the buildings with dark blue out line like the v1-4 that made the notes stand out alot ~
    oh and the last few version's filmstrip kinda got dissollved cuz u left out the blue out line...even tho lots of ppl disagrees on puting the flags out i think it's a great idea !! it's just if u used the ver 8 kind white style and on'y put the flag banner thingy till half like only the right side to the star i think tha'll make it nicer in a way

lol and i guess u like blue alot? cuz the who banner is turning bluer and bluer by the minute ...i think it'll be nicer with lore colors liek the begining versions ^^

hope my comments help~ i'll be checking on ya ~

-JoLLi-

2. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

^the reason it gets blue is not really my preference but rather a reaction to feedback and to suit the colour scheme of the forum.

for me the later versions gets a lot smoother and blendier...if u know wot i mean.

I agree with ur view on the flags somewhat, i see both sides of the argument.

Thank you for ur comments!

3. akaltsukl

akaltsukl Member

ooo i like version 10 very bright and it stands out

4. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

i kinda thinnk so too xD