Horrible Ending!

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by zelda, Jun 4, 2007.

1. loyloy100

loyloy100 Member

is it that bad the ending...
    i just started to watch it and it was great

2. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

it was a ok ending. its kind of hard to have a good ending when the rest of the series was so good!

3. fayejehjeh

fayejehjeh Member

a part of me wanted linda and raymond to end up together. he waited for her for almost 3 yrs. and it seems like he reallie is sorrie. its just that yoyo should be shot! how could anyone do that to your best friend. and i hella cried when raymond died. he didnt deserve to die. i had no clue who i wanted linda to be with. raymond and moses were both so good to her.

4. tvbobsessions

tvbobsessions Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to Louis & Susanna's bf [Linda's brother]? How about Tavia's greedy family? I felt those were unaccounted for, & made the ending less complete. Nonetheless, I'm happy that Moses & Linda ended up together. :)

5. Salem

Salem Active Member

yeah, overall the series was awesome. But it kept getting boring as the series went towards the middle.

6. golden-pig27

golden-pig27 Well-Known Member

I agree. The ending was OK.

7. brislions

brislions Member

I felt the ending was a little rushed but overall, a good, symbolic ending. Hi zelda, don't get me wrong, not attacking you or anything but I guess the sreies could only have ended in that way to tie up all the loose ends. If you listen to the themesong by Susanna Kwan, "unspeakable"{ it forsees the ending. Just read it's lyrics and you'll know what I mean. As for WANTING Henry to die, I hated him as well but I guess seeing him being humiliated BADLY is more painful thatn to die, TVB can't sadly satisfy everyone. Last but not least, Duk Duk Dei and Seung Joi Sum's marriage was a bit out of the blue but makes sense. Even though they haven't officially dated, they had the foundations of a steady and good marriage as is present throughout the whole series. As it was a PROPOSAL Moses gave to Linda, it is very appropriate. -detect

8. masaki24

masaki24 New Member

The ending was justt a total guun~! it was really gr8! loved ittt!-bigsmile

9. blee1149

blee1149 New Member

I really liked the ending. Moses and Linda together. It'd be better if they had a hug and/or kiss after the proposal, but hold hands and run? kinda lame

10. xxarronxx

xxarronxx Active Member

The ending was ok, but the I loved the part where the 2cd wife tried to run Henry over and he started running and his wig fell of lol.

11. iam_clem

iam_clem Member

Linda shouldnt be with Ray i find, though they started long time back. But they are always quarreling and all. very irritating i find. =D and also, moses is the one always there for linda when she needs him. they should be together, so the ending where they started. though didnt really show much but as long there's love nothing else matters.. =)

and the 2nd mom should give up the case. She's always tearing the happy family from the start..