How come Ron is under Pak Kiu in the end?

Discussion in 'E.U. (Emergency Unit) - 學警狙擊' started by wilsont06, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

coz pak kiu is gay , his role is too much of a happy sappy " caring and all that shit guy "
    when he tries to say shit " he tries really hard to make it touching and shit " and he sucks up so bad so thats how hes the leader ,

2. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

i think there will be one, an initial plot is has been disclosed...

also, i dont' think Ron can head others, his way of being a policeman isn't up to a standard to head a team of people yet,

3. ultimatwarrior

ultimatwarrior Active Member

maybe its because he just came back from being gno dai that's why he cant be a leader. i guess... we need to know more about HK police department stuffs

4. rp719

rp719 Member

hey this is even better that AH MAn is under pak kiu, which means he is back into the force.... imagine he really quit?! that would be even worse. :(
    so maybe more to come in Academy 4

5. tachiboi

tachiboi Active Member

Yes, but it's also based on performance and such. They have to take exams and tests to even rise in ranks, he disobeyed orders and is too as already mentioned out of control. Also he was going to decide to quit.

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ron should be a dai lo in the triads instead of going bak to the police

7. dazzassj6

dazzassj6 Member

technically speaking if ron did everything right and if he had arrested the triad boss, then he would be promoted to the same rank as pak kui.

Pak kui and Ah Mun was the same rank wen pak kui was IPCP, and Ah mun was in that anti drug unit(plain clothed but still same rank).

But Pak Kui jumped like 4 levels, his got 1 flower. its 3 strips then 1 flower.

Hm im wondering if Laughing Gor came back what rank would he have gotten? maybe 2 flowers? lol ? but then again he doesnt have the skills and experience like a real cop cuz his been a gangster for so long, even though he deserves the promotion.

8. Tranc3r

Tranc3r Active Member

Sergeant ron for the win!

9. Theresa258

Theresa258 Member

RON is awesome:kiss:

10. twisties

twisties New Member

I love Ron!

11. xiaozhuzhu

xiaozhuzhu Active Member

Ron is too rash and as an undercover just back into the force, he couldnt have risen to be above Pak Kiu,,

12. Pak Kiu Works 10x harder before and after this series =/

13. vampirekiller25

vampirekiller25 Active Member

ron rushes too much into things but he would be better in the triad because he has soo much more room to do things

14. e46jc

e46jc Member

To me it seems like ron is not cut out to be a leader. He is rash and hot headed. Pak qiu is more level headed and at least reasons.