How do you like this series so far

Discussion in 'Grace Under Fire - 女拳' started by xaznxryux, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Akira-

Akira- Well-Known Member

Better Wong Fei Hung actor next time -.-

2. ktjai

ktjai New Member

agr

3. Dragon*D

Dragon*D Well-Known Member

haha.. no one likes the wong fei hung actor.. nor do I it just doesn't depict the character I'm used to seeing, he doesn't have the energetic moves in his kung fu stance blah blah all of the so called experienced fighter are old guys. The story is finally hotting up looking forward to final few chapters.

4. Eriic

Eriic Member

this series is great so far love it xD, HOWEVER if we can get more uploads with sendspace it would be SUPER :)

5. HelloKittylam

HelloKittylam Member

In my opinion , all casts are perfect except fala , i love liu xuan , suits her well , i don't think any other person can be better than her ;3 , i think they've chose a good wong fei hung tbh , in the drama , he, liu xuan and bosco gives me a forgettable feeling , i love kenneth ma but in this series i just can't get a strong feeling which makes me remember him

6. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

I am enjoying this series so far. Interesting plot and I like Kenneth Ma but I'm really tired of seeing Fala Chen. It seems like she is in almost every series. I can understand tvb promoting her but it's really just too much!

7. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I think this series is alright, it's not bad. I do think some of the dramatic events in this series are a little too extreme especially what happens to Kenneth. It's just like wave after wave of bad things happening to him. I thought it was interesting to see another version of Wong Fei Hung because the version I grew up with was the righteous and do no wrong but he seems to have more cracks in this series.

8. jmak.joyce

jmak.joyce New Member

Actually, I think this show is alright.
    Nothing too surprise.
    Just another TVB series. (quite predictable)

9. erictoh84

erictoh84 New Member

not too much surprises seriously.. but still it isn't any Hollywood CSI wannabe show, so it's ok...

10. lochen

lochen Member

I think this is a good series. Not as good as I thought it would be.