How does a guy get with a HK girl? (need advice)

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by gogo123, May 28, 2006.

1. taichi_masta

taichi_masta Well-Known Member

Bostonian gal? I hear you guys have awesome tea parties...

2. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

umm let me think.... nope! but keep on guessing! actually...

ps: i wonder when the mods are gonna ban us for spamming? lol maybe we should stop.. my hyperness is dying down anyways... -sweat

3. lol a bloody tea party... -lol wtf? -huh

4. taichi_masta

San Francisco! I hear it's pretty ghey there...

wtf? We can get banned? This isn't spamming...this is....web-based msning..haha

5. peachey

it is? well i wouldn't know. i don't live around there. but my cousin lives in san diego!

well if they're not gonna ban us for spamming, they might decide to ban us for indecency. LOL

6. taichi_masta

Not SF either?!?! I give up then. -surr It's over between us, I don't like long distance relationships.

They can't ban me!! I'm the sexpert here!

7. hancc

hancc Active Member

Not only HK girl see MONEY but most of the materialistic girls see monies and cars only...it is unfair to say HK girls only

8. peachey

When were we ever together to start with? I don't recall ever having anything to do with you... -rolleyes
    oh, gimme a break... lmao -lol

9. taichi_masta

Denial...is the first stage...=P

Sex101 was my best class! I'm well versed in macking psychology, arousal techniques, and most forms of birth control =P

And there are gold diggers everywhere, but HK girls are raised/taught/encouraged to go after money...
    Britney spears turns down a million dollars a night, but the Carmen Lee...quits movies by marrying a rich guy...

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

hk girls r cute =)

11. politix

politix Member

hk girls are hard to please....they chuck fits =D

12. ug1yu

ug1yu Active Member

I agree $$$$$$$$$$$$$

13. jackchung88

jackchung88 Member

Hk girls are easy to please... make sure you flash ur money about, drive a nice car and make sure ur chinese is OK... thats its. Most HK girls are materialistic... oh and soooo clingy once you pull them

14. page81

page81 Member

Haha. I agree with you here.

15. tamagos2

tamagos2 Member

lure them with Bape or Sillything..or LV. then trap them when they're drooling over the merchandise.
    works everytime.

im only jk. not all HK girls are hard to get. personality isn't determined by nationality.

16. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

My impression of HK girl's is that they are loud, rude, and self centered. Even the little ones are like that. It might be cute when they are little but it gets irritating once they mature. I have two cousins from HK who I dont really get along with. The older one puts on this sweet and innocent front but then talks behind people's back. All of my aunties dislike her. She claims that she's always attending church and hanging out with friends whom she met through church, but she totally neglects her family. Her mother often needs a ride to work and would call her but she never picks up. So her mother then calls me to either drive her to work or pick her up. She also does absolutely nothing around the house. the little one is just a brat who talks back to any one. She is going to be a total bitch once she grows up. The father and mother are also shady people who are not appreciative of anything we give them. We helped them out so much when they first came here to the states. The father is also loud, rude and obnoxious. Im not going to generalize all HK people for being like that, but Im telling you to watch your back. Just giving you the heads up.

17. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

hahha this is funny!
    you're rite...

18. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

lol, HK gold diggas

19. olivertwist

olivertwist Active Member

hk girls like the guys that are in touch with their feminine side... the ones who can be your best friend

20. LJai

LJai Member

I'm not sure about living in HK to get one of those girls...but I think you needa have the fashion, in trend and be able to communicate well. xD