How does a guy get with a HK girl? (need advice)

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by gogo123, May 28, 2006.

1. you have to become a V.I.P. member...

2. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

And the proof that you are a V.I.P member is $$$

3. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

Or you could just become a famous pop singer in HK then move to becoming a actor. Then once youve made a trilogy involving some kind of triadism, you can get all the HK girls you want! ^^

4. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

like thats really gonna happen

5. JolinV

JolinV Well-Known Member

Now why would you wannabe with a HK girl????? lol! no offence to any HK girls here, but usually HK girls tend to be way too pale (they don't tan but burn easily in the sun), they act and dress so tomboy like, and they lack in a good body figure(flat chested and flat bums).

6. dress like a Japanese n tell her ur Japanese... get her heaps of expensive gifts... that usually works

7. well damn show us what your workin with...??

Here's the secret to getting HK girls... you talk to them.. -shock. But don't be a freakin moron and stutter... even with all the expensive gifts in the world no one is gonna pay you any attention if you're an idiot....

8. Kmani

Kmani Well-Known Member

get QQ..!!=P...or make money..and let them show..hahaha...-worship

9. HK! Fish

HK! Fish Well-Known Member

that is so untrue.
    i'm one of them, but i don't seem tomboyish or pale or anything. >.<

Not all HK girls like guys from HK. I like guys that are NOT from HK.
    But at least they are Cantonese or Chinese i would date or like.

10. webpower

webpower Member

why in the world do you want a HK girl??? I think girls from like Malaysia or Singapore are much much better!!! I live in HK for 1 year and I can't stand the girls there!

11. haha are u hk guy??

12. seedyeh

seedyeh Active Member

are you serious....why though.......

u lik bun buns?

13. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

Aint that a bit rude. Nothing wrong with people from Malaysia or Singapore. Personally I dont think they should be called that either

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

stick with ur own ppl...i wouldn't go out with a malayasian or singapore girl..i rather go out with a hk one

15. person

person Well-Known Member

Eh no hk people where I live everyone is from like mainland china... and the Chinese guys are complete idiots... maybe only a couple are ok... but meh. And it's all about money! lol.

16. seedyeh

seedyeh Active Member

how is that rude, i just asked if he/she liked them.

anyway im not here to anger people, so i will withdraw my previous comments.

-clapclap

17. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

U said "bun bun", I find that to be a derogatory term. Why not just say you like malaysian girls, etc -shrug

18. W-inD

W-inD Well-Known Member

hey believe me.. having an HK girl aint all good.. i have one.. and its kinda annoying.. their personality is mostly more about materialistic things.. its not as good as you think it is:(

19. JolinV

JolinV Well-Known Member

My advice is to go for an American born chinese or a British born chinese.. -cool

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ ya..as long as they know cantonese im good