How does a guy get with a HK girl? (need advice)

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by gogo123, May 28, 2006.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

dawn and peachey r both mean!!!!!! :'(

but i wanan start a family when im lik 23-25 cause its the perfect time...its planned...i graduate when im 21 and hopefully find a good job lol...my kids will b glad to have me as a father..buyhem game and make them play sports

2. HK! Fish

HK! Fish Well-Known Member

but don't games damage their brain? haha...

u sounded like a good father already, but in reality, u might sound abit too childish. lol

3. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

lol so in your opinion, a good father would be someone who buys their kids games and MAKES them play sports? tsk tsk tsk... & to think that I was contemplating on whether or not I should've taken back what I said previously. :p

4. yeah... that all sound very ideal... but by the time ur 23-25 u'll know that's when the real fun begins... u wouldn't wanna give up ur single life...

think abt it... say u live till 65 (hopefully older) n u start a family at the age of 25... u'll b stuck with one woman for 40 years of your life... till the day u die...!! dude... have some fun while ur still young...

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ lol its called love...the one gina..as in 1 vigina lol......y r u 3 always picking on me ;'( ..all 3 posted in a row tooo..*runnnnn*

6. HK! Fish

^ cuz ur still too young to know when is true love. haha...

btw, wow... i didn't know that their were 2 more posts on the same quote after me.

bwahahahahaha!!!!

7. HK Fish is right... if there is such thing call 'true love'

if things r so simple there wouldn't b many divorces out there... u think all those couples getting married everyday has their devorce all planned out?? -ann

8. moor_moth

moor_moth Well-Known Member

No, but alot of em prolly want to live the single life and dont believe in true love...
    (doesnt necesarrily mean it dont exist, just very rare)

9. the better question would be... how does one get with a HK girl inorder to get with her Korean friend?? *rests chin on hand* hmmm...

10. fabien

fabien Member

are u so sure hk gals are that complicated? as i know, they are quite out-going, correct me if i am wrong

11. HK! Fish

lame question! lol...

i wouldn't want any Korean friends by my side if I see u on the streets, haha.. or else you'll steal all my friends. =P
    i would just ignore 'til u go away. -whistle

12. wasabi_wasabi

wasabi_wasabi Active Member

Well...I guess I'm one of them? For me though, personally...I prefer HK guys because we can communicate better...have more in common..in a sense?

What some of you said..about showering with gifts and such...is not true with all girls..but I must admit, it's true for some...but not all! At least I am an exception. Besides, if you have your charm..you'll most likely get the girl anyhow..regardless of where she is from...~^^

13. zlizl

zlizl Member

first of all what is it a/b hk girls that makes u wana go out w/ them? LOL, w/ my friends we think hk girls (i'm generalizing but..ya know what i mean) are so baby, fake, and materialistic. Is that what guys are into these days? LOL

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ lol thats ur seterotype...if u guys need advice on picking up an hk girl..i go the answers lol jks jks

15. wasabi_wasabi

What do you mean by, "so baby"??

16. wasabi_wasabi

I agree that it is a stereotype..and glad u were only joking. LOL jk