How Ironic

Discussion in 'When A Dog Loves A Cat - 當狗愛上貓' started by ultim8camper, Aug 7, 2008.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

why is it that when some one shows their affection towards some one the other person is asleep..... and why is it that mainly all love stories are 2 people hate each other then suddenly they love each other and then the end ..... and to make the love story even better some one will die in the middle or end of the story and it will be happily ever after with the couples happily married and having 2 kids... it is verrrryyy annnoooyyyiingg and it pisses me off these type of typical and ironic drama .. like this one

2. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

If the formula works, keep using it.

But at the same time, if they veer too far off and offend people they will lose ratings.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

an tvb knows the audience wants a happy ending...so what the audience wants...it will get....
    well most of them time...

but nowadays...tvb series are so predictable...

4. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Yeh, been loads of complaints from viewers about the unoriginality of ALL TVB series, happy endings makes most HK viewer happy so they stick to it. Personally, i rather they didnt get together in the end cos at least it wnt be as predictable!

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i knw rite.................................................................................................................sigh*

but i heard no happy ending, he's going to die

6. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

yh i heard so tooo .. apparently gallen lo gets cancer and dies kinda shame tho

7. tkv4

tkv4 Member

Omg! But if the audience dont like it, they will change.. sms perhaps..

8. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

yah, its so overuse, i knew rite away when he was telling her how he felt, i knew she wasnt listening.

9. weilinny

weilinny Well-Known Member

i'd rather have a happy ending. i watched this drama because i expected light-heartedness. if i wanted drama, i would have watched something else. give the audience what they want.

10. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

what do you mean if u wanted drama you'll watch something else ..... this is drama, this serie is call a drama and so is every other series. they are dramas

11. ohhitssusan

ohhitssusan Member

lol. i agree. same storylines and LOL they are always sleeping! i mean if someone is talking to you while ur sleeping. usually you would wake up.... i mean i know i would. cmon its not even like theyre whispering. how deep of a sleeper can you be. theyre giving a whole speech and ur still sleeping