How was your day???

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by blackmagic, Jun 3, 2006.

1. madlyinlove

madlyinlove Active Member

hey same here.

2. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Hahah does the girl happen to be very "shy"?

3. ahaha... I believe it is... wasn't that from Sexy Car Wash 7: Soap Everywhere....

Blow the Whistle -whistle

4. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

Hm, how old is the girl in the poster??
    She ain't that shy from the picture, but she sure is a HOTTY!!! I wish I have a body to wear clothes like that! :p

5. shy

shy Well-Known Member

The girl in the poster is 23, turning 24 in oct.

Just because a girl is scantily clad, it doesn't mean that she's not shy.

& yes, the girl in my avatar happens to be very 'shy.'

6. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

Ding Dong never seemed shy to me...

7. shy

shy Well-Known Member

My bad... I meant "his" avatar...
    Well, I have a knack for killing people with their own equipment... it brings in a sense of irony.

Anyway, so there's this 1 coworker of mine who's very rude about talking on the phone. He's constantly on the phone (for work), but he insists on leaving it on speakerphone to convenience himself. But he's part deaf, so it's mad loud and a great distraction to me. When he uses the receiver to talk on the phone, he likes to pace around and invade my private space.

So, what I'd like to do is beat him with the phone receiver until he can't stand up anymore. Then I shove the receiver into his mouth so he can't talk anymore, and hang him out the window with the phone cord... until the phone cord either snaps & he drops 26 floors down or until he gets a terrible headrush & his head explodes.

I haven't thought of a master plan to kill my boss yet, but I do often think about using a set of pliers to hold on to his tongue, since he likes to talk a lot of nonsense & also likes to lick his lips.

8. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

Dang, shy.. that's pretty evil.. but I like it. -devil so... how would you like to join the "CLAN"???!

9. shy

shy Well-Known Member

What clan?

I've been very bad today. I've had 3 mini brownies within the last 30 minutes. Guess I'm gonna have to pay for it later when I go running.

I can't wait to go home to take a nap.

10. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

I see. :) You're getting a tattoo? Of what?

Anyway, I don't hate any of my coworkers yet... but if I ever do, the only deaths I can envision are a bullet to the head.

And this is for you:

A woman calls her boss one morning and tells him that she is staying home because she is not feeling well.

"What's the matter?" he asks.

"I have a case of Anal Glaucoma", she says in a weak voice.

"What the hell is Anal Glaucoma?"

"I can't see my ass coming into work today."

[​IMG]
    -lol

11. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

Awesome! we ran the mile again today for the final. I got 6:35, 55 sec improvement

12. shy

shy Well-Known Member

mint_T, that's too cute!

My tattoo is a picture of an angel holding a heart. It's gonna be on my lower hip.

Argh, excel keeps crashing on me. I can't do my work. Every time I input a new formula, it crashes! I've been doing the same crap over & over again for the past hour! Shit.

13. blackmagic

blackmagic Well-Known Member

ooo what bet? ;)

MY day is good so far... teacher was sick so no class. -bigclap got to go home early and right now I'm eating ice cream!

14. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

So thats you in that picture. Im impressed Shy. You are both beautiful, intelligent, and psychotic. You have a severe case of what i like to call "The Patrick Bateman disorder" Note: Patick Bateman is the character Christian Bale played in the movie American Psycho. Just playing.... I kid...I kid...

Fortunately my current employers are the most wonderful people you will ever meet. But that is not the case with previous employers and dont get me started with co-workers. Hmmm...decapitation and chopping up body parts is more of my style.

As for my day ...it went well. Worked in the morning, took a nap after I got home....marinated the shrimp because Im planning to make walnut shrimp tomorrow and watched over my neighbors apartment while he attended class and a guy came in to fix something. Going over to Safeway later to do more grocery shopping for a nice quiet dinner tomorrow night (wink..wink..you know what that means).

15. blackmagic

blackmagic Well-Known Member

ahahahaah! shadowthi3f.. I think you missed this:

16. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

I think I did miss that part. Well I do like a lady that's good with knives and doesnt mind eating human flesh. Dicing is good. It makes it easier to digest lol.

17. peachey

lol why is everyone so curious about what goes on is shy's life? hahah but yeah, nice tattoo, shy! :p Well, from the sound of it at least...

Well, does anyone wanna know what I did today? Well too bad.. I'm going to tell you anyway -lol

Zippa Dee Doo Dah! Zippa Dee Eyyy... My oh my, what a wonderful day?

So I found out I aced my math final!!! -smart After school me and my friends went to this pool party to celebrate. Then we took a stroll around downtown and got some ice cream :D Now I'm getting ready to head to the airport to pick up my cousin who's visiting from California! So tonight I'll have an excuse for staying up late -innocent2

18. -lol thas good...

unfortunately, my day was a bit sad..... :( -down

19. peachey

gf broke up with you?

20. Nope ain't got a girl... but it's way more major than that... :(