How was your day???

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by blackmagic, Jun 3, 2006.

1. shy

shy Well-Known Member

S.H.I.T! (so happy it's thursday)

I don't know which is more painful... being @ work hungover or being @ work sober. Everything that I did @ work last night was messed up this afternoon. I have a feeling that my boss messed it up on purpose... I hate the stupid bald guy.

Ever since last night, I keep having to do things over & over again cause I'm not concentrating with this huge pounding headache. I'd like to cough all over my boss & make him sick.
    I just made another bet with my coworker, R, for $10. He thinks that another one of my coworkers, J, will ask me out on a date; I don't think so. So, if by the end of next week, J hasn't asked me to go for breakfast, lunch, or dinner (one on one), R owes me $10! I can't wait to collect. Puahahahahaha.

So which part were you kidding about? The part where I’m beautiful, intelligent, psychotic, or all 3? :(

G’luck with your date tonight.

At least someone will be having fun while I'm slogging away...
    Seriously, a bullet to the head is too easy and too kind on your victims. The people you want to kill... not only do you want them dead, you want them to suffer a slow and torturous death...

2. yay! it's thurs day!... Finally got enough sleep and now I'm just till 9:00pm!!

3. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

today was ok.........tmr, I have finals in English and Math....

4. ha good one...<_<... not... Look who came back to deliver some jokes... too bad it's about as funny as a Helicopter crashing into an orphange... yea my comp broke up with me...wtf!? I think a blind 3 legged dog would be funnier than you...

What Can I Mix In With My Juice....?
    -whistle

5. DuchSauce

DuchSauce Well-Known Member

this day is dragging on and it's not even over yet. 1 more hour of work, it's 1030pm. ugh.

6. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

uh! I never wanted to go back to that thread, and I clicked it! EW, EW, EW

7. shy

shy Well-Known Member

No, I just want the $10 in my pocket. I don't want J to ask me out. It's one of my principles not to date coworkers.

8. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

I don't see why being a coworker would make a difference either way?

9. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Because I don't like to shit where I eat.

I personally don't think it's right to date coworkers... it's just very unprofessional. You're @ work to do a job, not to have fun or spark up romances. Just imagine what it'd be like after the breakup...

10. cloudstrife781

cloudstrife781 Active Member

shy,
    your last point: then would you say it would be bad to create a relationship with somebody at your school?

and the one before that: foruming at work is also unprofessional :p

11. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Well, I've never had any relationships with anybody from my school (@ least while in HS). I did have a relationship with somebody during my first few years in college, but we weren't the same major & we didn't see each other every day... so it wouldn't have affected my work anyway.

& posting on forums can't be deemed as unprofessional. If I'm getting my work done and it's not affecting anybody, who cares if I'm doing so. Having a relationship with somebody at work is unprofessional in that you're not the only one involved.

12. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

shy, as much as I do hope you win the bet, I have a feeling he's going to ask you out just by reading all those things you said about him within the past couple of months. :p

I watched Brokeback Mountain last night. It wasn't as great as everyone said. I am now getting ready to drive to work at restaurant. I am so tired of public service industry *cry*

13. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

OMG, the math final was a joke, it was the rewiev packet that we got a couple days before, so if you did the extra credit reveiw packet, you would pass the final!

14. shy

shy Well-Known Member

I watched Brokeback Mountain in theatres when it first came out. I totally do not see what's so great about this movie either. And I think it's overrated. I mean, yeah, it's a tragic love story and all, but what was the entire point of the movie? How homosexuality was not accepted back then, and how hard it was for Heath & Jake to hide their true feelings for each other?

I totally did not enjoy the scene when Jake and Heath first got together in Brokeback Mountain... I'm not homophobic, but I had to throw my jacket over my head so I wouldn't see Heath plugging Jake.

& yeah, working in service sucks. I don't have that kind of patience, and there's no such thing as 'the customer is always right' in my book. And you get paid chump change.

15. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

Seriously! I hate my job right now. It's so tiring and the workers here are so racist against asians. I don't even get paid much. I'm on the lookout for other jobs right now. Hopefully I can switch soon.

16. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

O.O Holy, I sure missed alot, I actually have so many comments, but I'm lazy, so sue me. ><

I'll just tell you about my week instead.

It has been the most stressing week I have had all school year. Which is amazing since I have had quite a few. Which is also probably reason for my inactivity (well sorta) for the past couple of days. I still have Finals next week, but on Fri, School's out. I just took the essay portion of one of my finals today, I think I totally bombed it due to the amount of sleep I got last night. ( got home at 4 fell asleep, wake at 7, go upstairs to sleep, wake up 7 next day just in time to go to school ) I didn't have a chance to study or finsih my homework. >.< I had a huge photography project due, and I think I just dropped my A- to an B+ <-- not so great when it comes to GPA's. I have a speech proficiency on Mon. I'm not very good when it comes to Public Speaking. <-- My voice cracks when I'm nervous, and I get all figety, I'm just glad I dont puke. >.< I also had a big big Math project to do this week as well. Not to mention that Yearbooks were distributed this week, and people have been bombarding me with their yearbooks, and I have no idea what to write. -.- so that has been my week, doesn't sound as bad as it was though ..

17. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

Sad part, next year = harder. >.< I'm taking more classes, though I'm still debating whether I want to take Honors World and Honors Algebra II ..

18. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

Hmm, honors are good, just don't take too many. You want to take as many challenging courses as you can, but you also want to get good grades in them.

What grade will you be in next year?

19. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

haha, now I know what grade your in, Airree is a freshman!