How was your day???

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by blackmagic, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

lol The years will just get harder I know >< don't tell me. I got it easy this year, I've been told a lot. No need to tell me again. <--- Just letting you know before I tell you.

I'm currently a Freshman in HS duh.. Next year.. ----> Sophomore : D.

haha yup. That rhymed. The courses gave it away huh?

2. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

haha, I seem to have had a connection with juniors this year, it seems that most of my upperclassmen friends are juniors ><

3. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

its sad seeing the seniors go...............................psyc!!!!!!!!

4. lollish

lollish Well-Known Member

Went to cousin's 18th birthday party this weekend and that was about it. Nothing special happening this week.

5. ooh what kinda cake did they have?? but slowly describe every single detail about it...

mm yes.. my day... tiring.... and uhh... that's it... until next time... join me while I plan to wrestle an alligator from the great outdoors...

6. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

describe it so it makes ecko hungry

7. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Went shopping over the weekend & didn't get anything. Fell in love with a pair of Chanel sunglasses... too bad it was sooo pricey. Still debating if I should buy or not.

Got my test date for my next actuarial exam. It's going to be the same day as a major work deadline. I have a feeling it's not gonna be pretty.

Oh, & I didn't get the tattoo this weekend. The guy had to rework the design... but now I'm having second thoughts since I don't know where to put it?

8. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

.. ooo... Shopping sounds fun, but you didn't get anything ><

Where were you thinking of putting it before?

So.. yup. My day.. I had to give a speech for our speech proficiency, I have to pass or I don't get to graduate. .. When I was getting ready for it. I found out that my speech didn't fill the time requirement. It has to be 4-6 minutes long, but mine was 2 and a half.. and I didn't have any fillers ><

I managed to pass it though, but only cause my teacher told me to do something while I was still giving my speech so that I would fill the time requirement. I ended up folding an origami crane for everyone.. I get my score tomorrow, but I'm really anxious.

This was probably the best speech I've given all year. I'm a horrible speech giver. I shake like crazy in front of everyone and my voice cracks extremely noticably too. ><

I'm glad it's over.

9. ahh crap it's happening so fast and so sudden!!! damn... nervous....

10. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

huh? If that's your way of making fun of me.. its not working.. ><

11. kit kit

kit kit Member

tis is not my best day... i didn't pass a corse and i'm very disapointed...

12. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

Lol, dont make me say it again Shy. You know you are HOT!!! Devising a plan to kill your boss and co-worker is normal. I think about killing people all the time hahahha. Thanks for the encouraging words and yes it did go well.

As for my day...boy am I sore from the weekend. I went river rafting on the Cache canyon river. It was a level 3 and 4 river and we went through so many obstacles including falling into the water several times, getting stuck between rocks, crashing into rocks and trees, and water flooding our raft. It wasnt smooth sailing.

13. oh snap! it's the friendly neighborhood web slinger... Omgness... there's a bunch of people stuck inside the building that's on Fire!! Save Them, Oh! Super Hero!

14. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

Nah....I dont feel like it...too lazy. Why dont you go and ask Superman

15. dude's too busy tryin' to make a comeback...

16. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

Why ask him? You've got Superwoman right here! lol -coolio *flys to the rescue*

17. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

lol.. There's a Superwoman? I know there's a Supergirl, but a superwoman?

18. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

There isn't? I thought there was?

Well, if there isn't then there's one now.... lol

19. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

phase one of dooms day device initiated.

20. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

ugh!!! hell no ... not that again -lol