How was your day???

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by blackmagic, Jun 3, 2006.

1. ahahhaa... PA Super villian vs. PA Super Hero... but quite frankly I rather see Superwoman succeed.. ;)

2. freak... Knoc... send that doomsdays device over here... I feel like blowing up into pieces...

3. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

I'll join you

4. great... glad Knocs DDD will be of some use...

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

ha....i need some followers.....and ur right dragon..its back...then it was just in research phase..now its phase 1!!...

6. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

o_O sounds interesting

so let's get this straight,

Ecko's with Superwoman as well as Nirvania.. And they're the good guys..

And Knoctur_nal is trying to blow up the world without any support?

7. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

I'll assist Knocturnal cuz Im sick of being a good guy. Im Spiderman Bitch!!! Superwoman aint got nothing on me.

8. ahhamah

ahhamah Well-Known Member

It was poooooooy fict-cool2

9. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

superwomen gots looks, who would want to look at some gay spider

10. shadow Thi3f

Watch your mouth buddy!!! This is a peaceful website and the last thing u want to do is get me started. My last post wasnt directed to anyone when I used the word Bitch. Have you ever watched the Dave Chappell show?? "Im Rick James Bitch!!!" Its a famous quote from one of its character. I know you are trying to be a hero and defend the ladies and all, but I aint gay so never use that word around me again. Keep the peace aight.

11. scorpio

scorpio Member

very bad, long day....lots of stuff to catch up.... trafffic ..........

12. damn did I forget to mention that I met two girls with the last name Wong yesterday... and one of the girls was White! but uhh yea... today don't suck as much as yesterday... got all my supplies now I'm ready to go to work...

13. shadow Thi3f

Hahha well u better holla at both of those girls, Ecko. Damn a Asian/white girl, thats kinda hot.

14. yup yup... kinda trippy if you think about it...

damn my rooms a mess now... all this garager everywhere...

EDIT: lol wtf is a garager... ahahah... I'm really trippin' ment to put garbage.. -lol

#94 Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Jun 13, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2006
  15. shy

shy Well-Known Member

My day has been ok so far.

Played golf yesterday. It was loads of fun. Too bad I was attacked by a few mosquitoes. -angry

I was originally thinking of putting it on my lower hip, but now I’m thinking of putting it somewhere on my back… also having second thoughts about the design… I’d post pix but I’m afraid to search for them @ work.

Anyway, after I get my paycheck this Friday, I’m gonna go back and purchase the sunglasses. I just can’t control myself when it comes to these kinda things… needless to say, that's probably why I'll be out on the streets when I retire.

I needa find me a sugar daddy. heheh

shadow_thi3f: I’m sorry river rafting turn out as smoothly as planned. But it sounds like you had a great time nonetheless! Glad your date went well...

16. lollish

lollish Well-Known Member

pretty good. stayed home and watched tvb series all day. this only occurs once in a blue moon for me.

17. Knoctur_nal

i got many followers here on pa..they know who they are....yall stand up now...

18. what no actually I was asking Knoc to send the 3X-D over so I could blow up with it..

19. Knoctur_nal

don worry..once it completed..i'll forward out the clones...