How was your day???

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by blackmagic, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

NO MORE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!

2. it's never over... it'll come back stronger than ever!

3. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

?? are you responding to me?

4. are you talking to yourself?? cuz I was talking to the other guy...

5. Fullofjoy

Fullofjoy New Member

tired...had to go for a meeting n just sit there n let my customers....shoot me left right corner center...then had to rush back to office to finsh a report for my bosss...gosshhh....not one of a wondeful one ..but i believe it can get better :)

6. taxi01

taxi01 Active Member

work - boring work.... sick of it.. unmotivated.

7. OSJ

OSJ Well-Known Member

lolz^ full of joy

8. gyyr2

gyyr2 Well-Known Member

did some work- not hours but concentrated work. Then food shopping and then got down to watching football- World Cup

9. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

My day was pretty crazy cuz i saw the craziest shit ever. I saw a hit and run that injured two women. This happened around noon when my brother and I just finished our run around the lake. We walked by the Oakland court house and crossed the street by the museum when we heard people screaming and car tires screeching. When I turned around I saw this green 4 door Honda civic hit two women crossing the street. The two women flew 10 feet into the air before hitting the ground, as the Civic sped up and kept going. It eventually made a left turn. The thing was that the Civic was going the wrong way, dodge several cars and still ran the red light before the car hit the two women. IT was like something you would see in the movies. Last I heard the two women were in critical condition and they found the Civic abandoned somewhere. There were plenty of witnesses there to identify the car and also to provide help. Unfortunately I was without my cell phone, so I couldnt call for help. One of the ladies actually sat up and the other one was lying there lifeless. I hope the two of them will recover from this horrific accident.

10. oh shit... hope they aight... but damn 10ft in the air...

11. blackmagic

blackmagic Well-Known Member

wow what a day! I hope those people get caught, whoever they are. I feel bad for those two women. :(

My day was pretty normal. Mostly watched TV, played on the computer, and did some homework. Now I gotta go help my mom with the groceries -dead

12. wow went thru the whole day not doing a thing... ooh it feels good...

13. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

wow, having no school feels weried, all I do is sit around, watch TV, play games, and eat junk food.

14. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

My day, was fun.. Although I did have finals.. >< I have more tomorrow too.. currently I'm preparing for it...

I got to see some friends I haven't seen for 2 years.. definitely not an average day.. we went to eat dinner and then.. back to where she's staying and played Halo. Twas fun. but still got stupid finals tomorrow.. BUT. me happy because it's the last day tomorrow ^^

15. well start of my day... sleeping for several hours..

16. chiz

chiz Member

wakeup shower work dinner sleep rinse and repeat

17. I like the rinse.. but not repeat part...

18. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

It was good, thanks for asking. :)

19. LaNicoya

LaNicoya Member

It was a little below average. This heat is killing me.

20. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

I'm so pissed off today.. I don't even want to talk about it.. it was that bad.. And it sucks too.. It was the last day of school.