I Met JOE BA!!!

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by 1mAzn, Dec 22, 2008.

1. 1mAzn

1mAzn Active Member

OMG!! I am so excited, I got to meet and chat with Joe Ba at a local restaurant in NY!!! IM SOOOO HAPPY!! He was sooo friendly, he tooks pictures with me and talked to my parents!!! it was soooooooooooooo cooooool!!!! Im on vacation here and it has been cold and horiffic but b.c. of JOE BA!! EVERYTHING WAS SOOOO WORTH IT!!!!! he was pretty surprised an American Chinese Boy Like Me would watch his shows, I was like YOU ARE SOOOO AWESOME!!!!-bigclap

Btw, To be forum related, I really liked how they didnt make KA die in the end... I wouldve BAWLED my eyes out

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Did you tell him Tavia > Kate?

3. bmakcom

bmakcom Active Member

My dad is like Joe Ba. Always fun and enjoyable being with him. I love you dad.

4. jtommy87

jtommy87 Well-Known Member

That's cool you got to met Joe Ba...

5. LOL awwww...that was sweet.

thats cool that you met Ha Yu! he seem like a very nice person to meet too!

6. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Oh my god, (spazz), I want to meet Ha Yu!!! You're so lucky, I live here at NY, you should of gave me a call!

7. azntxsw138

azntxsw138 Active Member

I want to meet Ah Hing. She look adorable!!!

8. dwight808

dwight808 Member

You are so lucky, I've been watching his series since I was a kid. He's a good actor and enjoy watching his acting.

9. ghostsxy

ghostsxy Well-Known Member

you are so lucky get to meet him i love the series hes usually in

10. tamagodaisuki

wow wish i could too. actually i do wonder sometimes if i would be able to recognize these actors/actresses that u seen on tv when they're just in the streets or in a restaurant.