I need an answer to helps me..

Discussion in 'School Work Help' started by johnlabu, Sep 11, 2012.

  1. johnlabu

    johnlabu Member

    Where can i apply scholarship for my son after his final exam this year? where is the best placed you guys can suggest to me?
  2. reno

    reno Well-Known Member

    there are different types of scholarships, and pending which level they're in - there are always quite a few options
    the obvious would be the school that they are attending
  3. Aoes

    Aoes Well-Known Member

    uhm... normally... your son would have to apply for scholarships... the only ones where I can think of where parents would have to be a little more involved might be government grants/scholarships, even then it is your son who would apply for it...
  4. Hartia

    Hartia Well-Known Member

    should consult with guidance counselor if in HS, and the department office if in Uni. For Uni the departmental websites should post all the current awards to apply for.