If you can rescue one thing from a burning house what will it be?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gawain187, Jun 22, 2007.

1. heyumf

heyumf Active Member

Handphone Money Mp4 player

2. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

my blanket lol

3. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

4. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

You'd better put all your important things in that baby blanket now to save time just in case! 'Coz I'm afraid you won't have that much time left to pick your childhood toys and find your phone/purse etc. -^_^

(I've all my important things ready to pick up and also a big bagpack stand by...) -cool2

5. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

^lol seriously? Ready for anything I see..-lol Good suggestion..:p

6. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

this thread has struck me to think of a plan if emergency happened...like what to bring during emergency...whom to call and etc...i'm teaching my puppy to run down the stairs now lol...

7. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Lol, perhaps. There's nothing flammable in that room though. Just a bunch of plants and a glass table.

8. ch0ps7ix

ch0ps7ix Well-Known Member

if my house was on fire i think i would run downstairs n drive my car out of the garage..... hahha n maybe while im running down id grab my laptop and harddrive.....

9. k100

k100 Active Member

ill take my passport and important materials then try take technolgy ,or simply put out the fire if i can / die with my belongings

10. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

my life......

11. mooiced

mooiced Well-Known Member

Living things first!!! MY FAMILY AND MY DOG...then ...i guess my passports and SS card

12. davu4eva

davu4eva Well-Known Member

a person if there is any left...then ill get valuables...things worth over $200

13. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

one of these typical Questions again. -lol
    i guess i would rescue my family first.. if they haven't already gone out without telling me -lol -ann
    but ... maybe laptop or the ps3 or the ipod. or maybe.. all three at once! -bigsmile