If YOU were *possible spoilers*

Discussion in 'Last One Standing - 與敵同行' started by gawain187, Sep 26, 2008.

1. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

If you were Kevin. You went to prison innocently for 10 years for murder.
    The real murderer was your brother in-law.

You had a choice to put them in prison bare in mind it will affect your sisters family. But you will get returned your freedom.

Or the opposite of this?

2. lindaabc123

lindaabc123 Active Member

Well he won't really get his freedom back because he already served the 10 years in prison but he will be able to clear his name.

I would rat him out because for one I'll get revenge and second he's not a very nice guy anyways the sister can find someone better, hehe.

3. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

i think i will leave it coz u wont b able 2 get da 10 yrs bak n it will hurt ur sis family, yes u wont clear ur name but thats all in da past now n jus wrk hard look in2 da future. well thats me neway

4. lluc1

lluc1 New Member

hmmm...

5. joksinjai

joksinjai Active Member

iif this happened , i would kill the brother inlaw for sure.

6. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

haha u jka knwin that ur sis loves him n then ur nephew is gna b wif out a dad

7. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I would leave it at that after confronting him and talk with him about it. Because I really want to let it out and want him to feel uncomfortable for making me go jail for 10 yrs. But I won't rat him out because it will ruin my nephew and sister family.

8. papapapa

papapapa Member

You can clear your name, you can have a future again and then you can take care of your sister. If you remember the bad attitude that guy has for his sister, your sister will eventually get over it. Especially when you're there taking care of her. New Job, new start!

9. vanillazz

vanillazz Active Member

ill tell my sis abt it but will not expose the bro in law. not if it will affect my sis's reputation. aft all, i have been in jail for ten years; it's not like i didn;t go to jail. what's a free pardon of use to me anyway?

10. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

This is a weird story... It makes no sense.

11. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

I'll tell my sister about her husband and expose him too cause eventhough I can't get back 10yrs freedom but to clear my name