If your gf or bf cheated on you

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by thomas, Jul 8, 2009.

1. if a gf cheats on you then she done you a favour cus she could have waited till you was married and got half your stuff when you divorce..

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

honestly if it was to happen to me .. i would probs be like ... oh ... right then .. its my fault ... make them feel the guilt and briing then up and make em fall :/ xD hahahah

3. silentsaber

silentsaber Member

if i found out she cheated on me...pretend not to know anything..then bang her...then dump her 10seconds later =D and find another girl like 30 mins later

4. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

Never forgive, never forget

Simple.

5. gotbeef

gotbeef Member

if she cheated on me. I'll break up with her when i'm inside of her. j/k ...

6. i'd askt hem why. but everyone has their slips. learn to forgive but don't be stupid...if it happens again, then obviously there is something wrong!

7. BennyJai

BennyJai Member

honestly it would piss me off, but it will just show you that you dont mean a thing to him/her so whats the point of being with that person, just go out and find someone else or pimp again, there are a lot of fishes in the water my friend.

8. sheahann

sheahann Member

just move on ...
    if wife cheat is even hard to accept the truth

9. saisailup

saisailup Member

mmm if i found out my bf cheated on me, i think i'll kill the girl, in front of my bf. =]
    .....justttt joking.
    i'll be pissed off, but there's no point in being with someone that's gonna cheat, so i'd probably just dump the guy and move on, life is too short to care too much about worthless people like them anyways.

10. alexleong

alexleong Member

case1 - if u love the gurl,go infront and say "this my gf and i own her".
    case2 - if u not reay into.juz dump her and find a new gf which x1233456789 hotter.

11. gamuza

gamuza Active Member

get a better and hotter one yea

12. shiyi

shiyi Member

If my bf cheats on me with another girl I know I'll be angry, but oh well... I just had to let him go.. No use fighting over him... Maybe he's not meant for me, can find a better guy than him...

13. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

stab them both in the face.

14. gomi

gomi Member

would just go hit up a bar and pick up some new ladies

15. atsk

atsk Member

Be grateful as you get to know about her true self. She's not loyal to you. And therefore, not a good gf. Bet she's gonna do that to her bf she's having an affair with.

Hahah, easy to say than done.

16. ribbit80l

ribbit80l Member

bye bye

17. 6liminator

6liminator Member

You don't need to do anything, just leave it to destiny.

[video=youtube;TOrnUquxtwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOrnUquxtwA"[/video]

18. razorman

razorman Member

Well, I will certainly leave her if she cheated me, once betrayer always betrayer.............:rl:

19. balitaevents

balitaevents Active Member

First of all, before I confront them I would get all of my facts straight because I wouldn't want to ruin my relationship over gossip or rumor. If it turns out that they truly were unfaithful then I would not give them a second chance because as many people here have already mentioined, a relationship is built on trust, without it you cannot build. I wouldn't stay in the relationship hoping it would get better. So never undermine your own self worth. We all deserve to be in loving and trusting relationships.

20. deedreams

deedreams New Member

Dump the guy without forgiving him