Impression of the series so far?

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by EvilTofu, Oct 21, 2009.

1. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

From the get go, their were some intense moments. The two little girls did a great job and the whole cast is looking good.

The old queen is one scary bitch but we all know she's scary...

Very intense start...

#1 EvilTofu, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  2. 1xplicitchik

1xplicitchik Well-Known Member

the series so far is very enjoyable for me thats cuz i been looking forward to this drama for a while now lol but that kid that was acting as moses i love him! hez soo cute haha and yeah everyone is pretty good playing their role...the queen is one meannnn **tch hates her!! haha jkz

3. hahatyty

hahatyty Member

u kno someone's doing a great acting job when everybody hates her as the bad guy :)

4. Dragon.

Dragon. Member

This show has a really strong cast as well, I have high expectations.

5. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Every year has a couple of good series and it looks like this and Born Rich are both those series. The 2 young girls did do a very good job. I always love watching Susanna Kwan and Michelle Yim bitch fight since HoG and MR. And the actress that plays the Queen does have the very dominating powerful figure aura just like in Rosy Business. She also does a good job.

The cast is simply stacked with talent. Hopefully the plot keeps things interesting!

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

There is a good reason why they post-poned the award ceremony this year

7. vwong82

vwong82 New Member

So far i have watched the first episode and i love it...i was really looking forward to this series and so far it hasnt disappointed =)

8. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

so far, i must say .. the only character that stands out most is the bitchy queen .. she's GREAT. you can totally feel her evilness .. eyes especially .. lol

the rest .. well .. get by thus far .. lol gotta see more .. susanna kwan is not as good the first two eps .. i think she's better with bitch type role .. not melo or nice one .. just plain boring ..lol

whether i like it or not, still too early to say .. gotta see more to know .. sometimes, things start out well but as the story progresses, it's just head south ...lol ..

9. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

The first episode started off slow for me, but they are doing some good cliffhangers so far that makes me want to watch the next one! I can't stop admiring the clothes and the beautiful skin of all the actresses, especially the female veterans!

10. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

lot of good castes seems really good but so much yelling =/

11. llhm87

llhm87 Well-Known Member

I have high expectation for this series too. This series gather a lot good actor and actress such as Moses Chan, Charmaine, Tavia, Kevin and lots more.

12. tamagodaisuki

so far so good. everyone's acting has been decent in keeping the story intense, entertaining, and interesting to wait for the next episode. i just hope the ending would be good too. unlike other series where they seem to rush the series to end.

13. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

well .. just because there is a great cast doesn't mean the series is good .. the storyline has to be interesting too .. if they have crappy scripts, not even the best actor/actress can save its eventual failure.

14. gamer123

gamer123 Well-Known Member

its pretty good so far

however, a story like this is very predictable. yet, in the beginning they show you what's going to happen, making it even more predictable...

15. idreamofyooh

idreamofyooh Member

ilikeit =)

16. hiyoo

hiyoo Well-Known Member

edit: zzz

#16 hiyoo, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  17. blu_karrot

blu_karrot Member

Oh my gosh TOTALLY impressed by first three episodes... The kid actors were SO AMAZING. I mean crying on demand like that...... like both the little girls were completely amazing at acting.

18. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I have been waiting to watch this series for a long time so I was excited that it finally aired. So far I'm loving it. The first episode was pretty impressive and I just cried like a baby when I saw those two young girls cry. Hopefully the story continues to be strong to the end. I kind of liked how they started the series showing a bit of what will happen at the end.

19. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying and love it so far =]

20. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

like like like, how can u say no when there are so many good actors and actress in it? just to be careful not put myself into the story too much, i went crazy before lols....