Impression of the series so far?

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by EvilTofu, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

i'm not really a big fan of ancient series, but i enjoyed rosy business a lot. i'm going to assume most of you recommend it, so i'll give it a shot.

2. monie

monie Member

its an awesome and intense drama... very similar to jewel in the palace (dai cheung gum) that korean drama how they have those different departments

3. lanlu

lanlu Member

Just from the beginning the fight of Tavia and Charmaine was interesting. So far I feel like Susanna is not as evil as Michelle, Michelle is always the one who start the fight between the two. I was more interest in this series than Born Rich because Born Rich star with some strong cast but they are old, so I prefer this series better than the others.

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Susanna and Michelle seem to be good friends back in the days but somethings happened and turn them into enemies, I think someone was behind all that or they had some miscommunications.

5. mso

mso Member

true that

6. phatcb

phatcb Well-Known Member

watched the first few episodes quite like the storyline.. some bits got me tearing up

7. hiyoo

hiyoo Well-Known Member

edit: zzz

#27 hiyoo, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  8. shumster23

shumster23 Member

the first episode actually made me tear
    the kids did an awesome job
    ep 3,4,5 kinda bored me
    I was waiting for the drama to start
    however, I hope they don't push it too far, too dramatic

9. devilguy3366

devilguy3366 Member

oh my oh my this is going to be one of the best series that i have watch so far, also look like the Korean drama call dae jang geum but is like the hong kong style

10. lcwmyl

lcwmyl Member

This series is good!

11. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

at first i didnt really like to watch this, cuz i dun like ancient series... but then everyone was watching this and one of my friend was asking me to dl this serie..... so i gave it a try....
    not bad i must say^^
    tavia seems to be reallly reallly evil .... =(

12. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

not yet .. there are more than 20 eps left to the series .. if you think she's evil already, i guess you're a softy ..

she has to be a lot more evil to live up to her tvb award nomination... lol

13. redic

redic Member

this series is good, pity on guong wong

14. sharebear

sharebear Member

wah so intense..i waited for 5 ep to come out b4 i started watching and then i couldn't stop and watched 10 ep in one sitting!

15. almost half way in and its pretty good. but sometimes i think there's too much eye make up... especially for the guys, some scenes just look like they have a black eye lol

16. clemsip

clemsip Active Member

its more than good..love the actors LOL <3

17. bb_lui_julia

bb_lui_julia Member

so far so good. i really enjoy this series and cant wait for the other episodes to come out