Inbound Troubles - 老表, 你好嘢!

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by Jeff, Jan 14, 2013.

1. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

i don't like Jing Jing and her ang moh friend. when they talk or cry, very annoying. whining everytime..makes me pissed.

2. Dragon*D

Dragon*D Well-Known Member

Like the series so far, cho nam always messing with other peoples business and what a resemblance with his dad in there both with the big nose and facial, but must say Ivana Wong can't act.

3. the gay thieves in todays ep:kekekegay:

4. leungcha

leungcha New Member

Does someone know where can i find the piano music played in episode 16 when Ga Yi was about to fall from the window?

5. tracy

tracy New Member

what is the name of the ending song in episode 17 ?

6. [video=youtube;jaERYZlvJTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaERYZlvJTc[/video]

Jay's 星晴 ...however the one TVB played isn't his voice... the voice sounds like Louis Cheung (if im not mistakened) :p

7. tracy

tracy New Member

yes, at first I thought it was Louis :p

8. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

I like how in the series, the dad grew a couple of inches when he got older...

Cho Lam is shorter than Eliza Sam, but when he got older, he got a lot taller? 2nd puberty? lol

9. demi

demi Member

Whats the song cho lam sung in ep 15?

10. the series was good laughs but there was no story? maybe the movie/sequel will have a better plot!

11. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

i didnt feel any connection or relation about this show... feels like it was just put together just coz the producers have no clever idea...

12. wilsonli

wilsonli Well-Known Member

This show might not have the best plot or script but damn it made me laugh. Overall I liked it, is a bit out of the TVB comfort zone. Support!

13. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

This series made me apreciate jo lam even more, in terms of scripts, casting, singing etc.

14. sango

sango Well-Known Member

This serie was ok, still too many tvb clichés though and there was no real story line.

15. TuneCHi

TuneCHi Guest

lol funny stuff

16. kingfai36

kingfai36 Member

Generally I thought that Roger & Ivana look very shock when they see Wong Cho Lam come to Hong Kong to stay at their house and the ending were quite sweet when Roger & Joey Meng get together as a couple.

17. huniiiiii

huniiiiii Well-Known Member

Really like how light hearted this drama was, quite funny too. Cant wait for the sequel