IPhone 4G Revealed!

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by Dan, Apr 19, 2010.

1. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Apple would be fuming over the lost phone

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

if it ended up like that, id break the fucking thing on the first day.

3. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Rage quit or too thin?

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

[youtube]vQtdLJgmiB8[/youtube]

5. spongy

spongy Well-Known Member

Looking great, can't wait~~
    But I can't help wonder if this was a controlled leak, the story of how it was left in a bar to Apple just demanding it back

6. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

i mean by uniqueness that it doesnt look like any other phone, u spot right away that its an iphone
    the new design looks like any regular phone now

ive read that this new design is a little bit slimmer than 3GS so i guess one of my wish has been heard :p
    now i reallly wish that they change the front screen, hecka thick top and bottom frame + that home button is outdated now and ugly, like i said, why do u need a front button when its touch screen ? seriously -_-
    its easy to put a button on the side if u really need a home button ...... (why they dont add the home button in the iPhone OS ? unlock + slide to unlock could be done with the lock button on top ....)

imo its a controlled leak in order to see public opinion about the new design

#26 burpyierz, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  7. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

the paper thin.

8. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

one word ugly

9. a matter of opinion, i might add ;)

10. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

Ooo. I can't wait to replace my 3G with it! I love the camera in the front and back.

11. you do know that is just the prototype..... it hasn't reached the final product design stages...

12. Chink_Mouse

Chink_Mouse Well-Known Member

I'm not a fan of crapple, but that does look nice. Don't think i can wait that long though, going to HK next month and prob going to pick up a nexus one... as i hear the NA ver doesnt support multi-touch and euro ver do.

13. rax_7

rax_7 Well-Known Member

i already have a 3gs. it should last at least 2-3 years. so i wont get a new phone anytime soon. by the time my 3gs dies, iphone 5G should probably be available. LOL

v. wanna hear more story, how i got my iphone?

14. ^ cool story bro

15. 小Yu咒

小Yu咒 ♪♪♫很可愛~♥

Heard that the HTC EVO 4G is better than the iPhone 4G?! And will be out on the market around May 2010, earlier than the 4G?

Offtopic:
    Ahum...couldn't wait any longer, so got a HTC Desire replacing my 1G iPhone:shifty: :xd:
    [YOUTUBE]ltSyVNO5tvM[/YOUTUBE]
    My contract was already overdue and my friend needed to renew his as well. So both went to the mobile shop today. Paid up few bucks for a 1yr-contract AND ended up; only HE got his brand-new phone and I need to wait 5 or 10 more days (due change provider. No longer stuck with crap T-Mobile! Pfew!) before I can pick mine up...tsk tsk!

Ah well, still dancey1

16. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

i want a touch screen phone with no freaking front button at all !

17. bbes

bbes Incredible

t-mobile ain't that bad. i'm on t-mobile. it seems fine. but yea i do like the htc desire i must admit but i think i prefer the design of the legend and the fact that it is made out of aluminium makes it look sleeker, more expensive and more durable.

18. nebz

nebz Member

damn i thought it would more thin!!!!-devil

19. redlabel

redlabel Member

I still prefer Nokia...I don't like apple's stuff....

20. bigball

bigball Active Member

i don't think this is the real model of 4G iphone.
    may be just the pirate copy phone made in CN.
    found many look alike all big brand in this country with dual sim standby also touch sceen function.