Is drive for life too long?

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by homeboy184, Sep 4, 2007.

1. homeboy184

homeboy184 New Member

what you do people think?

2. tomatoman

tomatoman Well-Known Member

it is suppose to cap the different society changes throughout HK;s 10 years of independence. If they made it too short, guess it would be an injustice. Beside. 60 episode (i think...not sure ....hehe) isnt tat much. At the threshold is 70+ episode if u count at the threshold2 which is a long series together.

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i like long series....if its a good series then it don't matter how long it is..the longer the better

4. deep2000

deep2000 Member

At first i think the drive of life is pretty descent but its getting a little boring afterward. just hope the movie gets better and better

5. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

well, it doesn't really matter by the length of the series just if it's good and the drive of life is getting pretty interesting rite now (better than the beginning)

6. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

its kinda getting a LITTLE boring...but its OK...not that long.

7. chaos21

chaos21 Member

nahh i think tvb is trying to make like all series 40 epi. i mean like look at heart of greed and now thios then jewel splendor any series that is a grand production has at least 40 epis its the tvb thing lol xp

8. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Its a bit long for 60 episodes... besides, i believe they are running out of plot which makes it looks draggy at times.

9. thchung

thchung Active Member

i think it's getting too dragy here. The story line is not as good as the heart of greed. THis one is really too long i think.

10. cat

cat Well-Known Member

yes it is too..long

11. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

hm... the story of the film's aite.. so i don't mind watching it when i have time.

12. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

the series is okay and descent.
    What do you guys think about "tutoring queen" starring by michelle yip?

13. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I think he means drives for life not drives of life. I think driving for your life is very long *nods

14. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

it would probably be too long if you started watching it from the very beginning but seeing as i started watching it around episode 30 (when things were getting interesting) then i don't think it's that bad. but there were a lot of parts in the story where you could find out what's going on by just watching one episode every 2-3 days. no need to follow it so closely.

15. mzwinnie

mzwinnie Member

i think its too long too they should've made it like around 30 episodes...

16. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

It's alright but maybe 50 episodes would've been enough since they basically just dragged the whole Joe thing for like 10 episodes..

17. celiowin

celiowin Member

It was OK

I didn't like the ending for a 60ep series. It didn't go out on a bang, I found it was ok, probably a touch long for that ending.

18. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I feel it was too long....I mean certain parts were not necessary....But there were development between characters...

19. irule2

irule2 New Member

yes its too long

20. juggenaut

juggenaut New Member

the series got a bit boring for me towards the end..