Is Drive of Life better or this?

Discussion in 'Fathers and Sons - 爸爸閉翳' started by aniking_7, Aug 8, 2007.

1. archowl

archowl Member

it's kinda hard to compare the two...and i like both shows. can't really choose one over the other.

2. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

They are both two different kinds of show so I wouldn't really compare them. This show is more towards comedy and daily life. Drive of Life is sorta more about revenge, business conflicts and serious problems.

3. jaychou000

jaychou000 Member

i like FAS more...i gave up on drive of life after like the 1st episode

4. IAMsmiLING

IAMsmiLING New Member

I think Fathers and Sons is way better than Drive of Life. I didn't watch that many episodes (for DOL), but it seems like such a drag and many scenes were too coincidental. It's like.. what the! how'd they end up in the other side of the world at the same time at the same place? Fathers and Sons is very funny and the characters seem to know how to play their role right.

#44 IAMsmiLING, Aug 29, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2007
  5. f0r3v3rlis

f0r3v3rlis Active Member

i lik father n son better =]
    its a good series

6. Ichibanzzz

Ichibanzzz Member

I happen to love dramas especially the more serious kind like Drive of Life but this series is so disappointing so far. With so much promotions and hype about the series and all these huge actors and actresses, I expected a lot more from this. I would definitely pick Fathers and Sons over Drive of Life although I love the DOL casts.

7. cheekeong_7

cheekeong_7 Member

Both are good in my opinion....

8. thchung

thchung Active Member

definitely fathers and sons! much much better

9. davidtan

davidtan Member

i think daddy is better than drive of life

10. o2ken

o2ken Member

this one is funnier than drive of live.. -_- obviously.. lol

11. ToFO

ToFO Active Member

The drive of life is probably the better one.

12. Apathy

Apathy Member

I think Drive Of Life is more enhanced and has a great experience between between everyone and the storyline. Drive Of Life is better than Father And Sons to me.

13. Fallen

Fallen New Member

The Drive Of Life seems way more exciting than Father And Sons.

14. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

The theme of both dramas are different.. For Fathers and Sons, they focus more on comedy and family and as for Drive of Life its more into business strategy, solving problems and excitement. So it all depends on individual for which preference....

15. karolynamama

karolynamama Member

Yeah, I really think that Father & Sons is better then Drive of Life. I find myself so bored of Drive of Life. But Father & Sons is great! =) I really enjoy it.

16. iflashy

iflashy Member

in my opinion, drive of life is better because it has more drama and suspense.

17. thatboymikey

thatboymikey Well-Known Member

i like fathers and sons so much more then drive of life... everything in dof is so dang serious. I like how fathers and sons is more comedy based. Imo the people in dof is so boring...but i don't lik all that drama in my shows.

18. soldier244

soldier244 Well-Known Member

Each has its own goods and bads. But IMO I like The Drive of Life better.

19. its_some1

its_some1 Member

i think its a pretty good start for me (drive of life)

i kinda wonder if this show would be good though

20. blu_karrot

blu_karrot Member

This one is more light-hearted whereas Drive of Life deals with more serious, family ... wealthy people issues.

It really depends what your genre is, but I prefer Drive of Life because it has more folds to it... the plot and characters are more developed than this one.