Is Ep38 to Ep41 out yet?

Discussion in 'Born Rich - 富貴門' started by Supra, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

My aunt from HK said its already broadcasted and they have seen it already. I am not sure if that's true because on ******* or PA here, I see up to 38. Odd!

2. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Tvb has a time schedule, they stick to that, it airs later today, just chill and wait.

3. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

ep 38 n 39 is out but ep 40 n 41 will b aired tonite so just wait patiently. after tis series, the series tat to replace tis series is not tat inviting thou!

4. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

p.s. have u read the spoiler? its one of the threads..ending all spelt out..siannnnnn

5. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

6. transition

transition Well-Known Member

why do they drive such crappy cars during the last parts of ep39.... theyve been driving like porsches merc and lexus and then all of a sudden they drive old mercs, and stuff.

funny how since yatsum told everyone about her plans theyre actings like uber good that even a con artist cant tell theyre lying ahahhaa

7. occ

occ Well-Known Member

I thinks they drove uglier car for the crashed sceen at the end, plus tvb does not have the budget to crash a porsches.

and yes the whole yatsum with yatming thing at the end is wtf-dead, dude raped you then you when back to him and let him rape you some more, does that seem logical to anyone lol :nono:

8. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

rene deserves some raping. such a bitchy person, lol.

9. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

At least she is hot, =].

10. transition

transition Well-Known Member

yeah that sounds logical the car part lmao.... and yeah that rene and yatming story is uberly fucked up! angies crash looks sooo fake, didnt even look possible == pretty sure it wouldnt flip like that. but meh shes dead i hated her anyways