Is it me or it getting boring?

Discussion in 'Best Selling Secrets - 同事三分親' started by candy10013, Dec 21, 2007.

1. agnesnclui

agnesnclui Member

Kawaii 真名-- 陳自瑤

2. Angel12

Angel12 Active Member

i think the sitcom still good as before, i am still waiting for vincert and esther to get together. everyday i hoping to see more for the next epic.

3. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

well i think its getting interesting (from episode 140) because they're getting guest stars who can actually act instead of noobs. and the script is better when they have these stars on.

yayy for sunny chan!! and i cant wait for louisa's episode.

4. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

for me, its one of those series where i just watch when i have nothin better to do...lolXD

5. Kaleung

Kaleung Member

I do find it boring but then again its still better then nuthing to watch., i wonder how long its supposed to be,. it was supposed to be like only 240 esp long but now its already at like esp 245

6. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

they are running out of things to do they just start putting random stuff in it and its funny everyonce in a while but some episodes are pretty boring i dont like how they start up things and dont end them and just hold off on it till like another 20 episodes later and then bring it back up

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye they like to do that don't they, since there isn't that much stuff left i think they should carry on plots now.

8. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

they've dragged 260 plus episode of this relationship ..

it makes no sense, this vacation thing.

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i thought the last couple haven't been that great, they should just rele go back to the relationship between lau wah cos that will be interesting.

10. envoytheguy

envoytheguy Well-Known Member

I think its been OK all the way through...but its the type which i watch when theres nothing to do..
    AND those funny episodes come up randomly so I watch every episode in case I miss these good ones xD

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye thats wats gd about it, ur not dependent on it, u just watch it when u are bored and its a gd watch.

12. inluvwithblue

inluvwithblue Member

It's just too long...

13. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

I've watched few eps of this series... i think it's too long man...

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

it is quite long but its still gd i reckon.

15. dragon_h

dragon_h Member

I think it¨s getting more interessting at every episodes, it¨s only a shame that they changed the star at this serie, because it¨s her who make this serie worth watching.

16. DaChinaGuy

DaChinaGuy Active Member

too many little plots going on and they switch too much between them.. its as if they dont know wot they are doing anymore

17. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

WTF, they doing this alien shit.

18. TurtleShell

TurtleShell Active Member

no way! its just heating up for me, but then im only up to episode 240! lol...

the only parts i HATE with a passion is WKN's brother, Diana's mother, and on dear god...mo gey yung!

19. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

stopped watching this got boring for me...
    its too long like

20. DaChinaGuy

DaChinaGuy Active Member

there is just too many subplots..#

but found ep323 good..