Is it OK to eat Dog Meat?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by itzd0pey, May 18, 2007.

1. cuz when they think of dogs, they think of cute lil furry creatures... wherers cows are big ass ugly animals..

2. don

don ello

rabbits are good :D

3. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

why not
    just think of it as lamb
    i havent try it myself
    well i know some dogs are breed for food

4. lamb hot pots are practically comparable to the real thing..

5. weezelskeezel

weezelskeezel Well-Known Member

i have no problem with ppl eating dog meat as long as their not eating someone else's pet. personally i wouldnt eat dog meat but i understand that it is all about circumstances. cows take up a lot of space and resources to grow so they were not eaten and you gotta eat meat so thats why they resorted to pigs/dogs/chickens. i have heard of ppl eating ostrich too

6. NOT OKE AT ALL

7. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

theres nothing wrong with dog meat, after all its meat

i personally dont eat it cause i dont see dogs as food, but morally speaking i dont find anything wrong with it

8. it's a dog eat dog world.. therefore eat dog or let them eat each other...

9. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Not every country considers dogs a "man's best friend". Some Asian countries breed dogs to be eaten like how cows are bred in the US.

Back then, it wasn’t a custom for Chinese people to have pets, nor was it economically feasible.

That's what you'd like to think.

As opposed to a cow/pig/chicken?

Pretty f-uking hypocritical, isn't it? I once read an article in the paper where some dude said that all these people who protest cruelty against animals only do so when someone eats a furry and cute looking animal. But they would themselves enjoy eating a lobster just because it looks like an alien.

10. dlee

dlee New Member

what kind of dog?

11. lol yup thas exactly what it is... put a hot chick holding up a puppy n that is considered cute therefore.. it's 'cruel' to eat it...

12. tastes kinda like my fist going into your mouth... -er

13. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

errr...donno mang...

14. don

don ello

and the spam continues by dlee lol -lol

15. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

massive triple post..

16. cause I can do that... -cool2

17. don

don ello

stop acting like ur cool lol haha -lol

18. hater don... straight hater... -nono

shouldn't you be sleeping!?!

go gather some wood... we'll throw some dog in the pot.. along with some fresh ginger, mandarin peel, n fresh leeks to get it poppin...

19. michael8080

michael8080 Well-Known Member

nope. will never ever want to try dog meat. have anyone hear about this urban legend that there's a belief of those who eat dog meat. will have the scent of a dog killer and each time that person passby a dog the person will get bitten or hunt down by a dog as a revenge.