Is it OK to eat Dog Meat?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by itzd0pey, May 18, 2007.

1. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

I thought that too, until they brainwashed me at discovery chanel telling me that *pigs are smarter then dogs* :xd:

2. neko-pochi

neko-pochi Well-Known Member

I suspected that it was dog. And when my uncle confirmed me what it was, I was just surprised at how yummy it tasted. :p Didn't find it disgusting or anything... :/

haha, no problem yuyuchau ;)

3. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

ummm to me i think it really depends to me i think its wrong but to the people who do eat it they probably think its like just chicken meat to us and stuff its like the normal thing to them cuz they live in an area and their culture excepts it but to us our culture finds it wrong becuase we treat dogs like humans so i think it really depends ont he culture and the way of life of the the person

4. locoroco

locoroco Active Member

i think eating cats and dogs are totally unacceptable. how can pple eat them.... they're friends of human. pple that eat them makes me totally sick!!!!

5. Scaly

Scaly Member

But its OK to eat cow, chicken, sheep and other animals that are raised only to end up on our dinner plate?

That's what we humans do, cheat, lie and kill among other things.

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I think you can only eat the full black dogs as they are not poisonous

7. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol i mean , People Would Do anything, they dont care if its right or wrong, they just do it and then they;re in deep Shit, its Like 'They dont think Eating Dog is Wrong in China, but its Wrong in other countries. so blah blah

8. Scaly

Scaly Member

The chinese just see the dogs as a food source, the westerners don't. It doesn't mean they don't love them or keep them as pets only.

Probably was alot of dogs in the area when the first people got too china, alot easier too catch a dog then other animals for meat I guess.

9. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

erm no, does not appeal to me, in fact yuck and poor dogs, BUT my dad thinks they're a delicacy, and he would love to eat them again......

10. locoroco

locoroco Active Member

i don't think thats acceptable either....i don't eat red meat!!!

11. chocomilk

chocomilk Well-Known Member

i have a friend eat dog meat

12. bearduck314

bearduck314 Well-Known Member

How can you eat some ones pet ?

13. aznamy

aznamy Member

i think it´s not okay to eat dog meat because dogs are the humans´ best friend.

14. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

[​IMG]
    in korea, eating dog is not a crime, its like the
    suckling pig , but its suckling dog

15. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

It'll never be okay with me

16. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, u wont know if its like suckling dog, and its chopped to pieces , teh first thing u'll think is
    O Nice, theres some Siu Zhu lol, theres some Char Siu , lol but seriously, why do ppl eat dogs anyway, dog is expensiver than cows and pigs

17. TRUEXDREAMS

TRUEXDREAMS Well-Known Member

never tried it and never want to.

18. 小Yu咒

小Yu咒 ♪♪♫很可愛~♥

oh gosh phil, where did you dig that pic up?
    waaah so disgusting, put that away!

19. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol google images, lol , actually it was pretty sick coz of the images that came up, but , i had to do it , for the sake of PA

20. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

.... this is just like saying why not eat abortion babies personally i wouldn't but why not?
    EDIT
    or eat horse .... in japan horse is a delicacy