Is it OK to eat Dog Meat?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by itzd0pey, May 18, 2007.

1. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

o yah, ppl eat babies too, wtf, baby soup and etc, now i ask u , whats worse, baby or dog?

2. hiyoo

hiyoo Well-Known Member

edit:zzz

#82 hiyoo, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  3. salapit

salapit Member

No,
    because i 've 1 lovely dog and cat...

4. beckham

beckham Well-Known Member

i think i wont eat dog meat.... feel unsafe to eat ....

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

i think its just a personal preference. i mean it isn't rele that different to eating other animals such as cows and pigs but its just as they have become pets for humans it has become wrong. so at the end of the day it will just be down to urselves to decide whether u want to eat it.

6. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't presonally eat dog meat, but if you feel like it, you can eat dog meat

7. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

An old chinese saying goes, "if it's back it towards the sky, it's edible." I ate dog meat b4, it taste like lamb, just not as strong. Just that the first piece of meat I picked up with my chopsticks with was the fang, that freaked me out abit but than I tried a couple of pieces and it was fine.

I just hate how some people think western ideas are always right but everyone else is wrong. It's just a matter of culture and people in the past have to eat whatever they can find or they starve to death and after time, it's just good eats. There are so many stray dogs roaring around cause dam people abandoned them, that's cruel. What are you going to do with millions of stray dogs? Just kill them, cause that's what usually happens in western countries if they are not adopted, that's cruel.

I'm also sick of watching these dam people who treat their pets better than human beings. Don't judge others with your standards, it's different all over the world. We must show our respect for one anothers cultures even if we think it's odd.

8. s0uljae

s0uljae Well-Known Member

i guess it is ok in some countries

9. dvd

dvd Well-Known Member

I disagree dogs and cats are pretty smart and the way some people kill animals is cruel. Of course you gonna have to kill stray dogs and cats but you do it humanely

10. exiled

exiled Well-Known Member

i think its perfectly fine to eat dog. i already ate it before so it wont be anything new to me. in fact i also had cat and a bunch of other animals already :teeth_smile: