Is that really Hyori?

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by Paradiso, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

Hyori looks like STephy Tang in the first pic. ANyway, I would still bang her if she gained 10 more lbs. Natural beauty is rare!!

All you girls out there should be more like Hyori. She's hot and very caring!!

2. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

even if she doesn't have make up and all those stuff... She still looks hot

3. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

she does have a bit of natural beauty and i guess the makeup helps to bring it all out....she still looks damn hot

4. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

thats publicity... so fake celebs doin this shit.

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

its funny how it said that a reason to why the other kids aren't smiling are bcos maybe she ate all of their food. lol. she looks pretty to me its just that she isn't posing which is why she looks different. she's being herself and there is no point putting make up if ur gonna get dirty.

6. jaclynlim81

jaclynlim81 New Member

Hard to please

Ma it is so hard to please people, too pretty= plastic surgery, when people are just being plain= so ugly........what do you wanttttttttttt

7. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

yeh she went to ethiopia for some charity show

8. sillumjay

sillumjay Well-Known Member

heyyy come onnn she cant look HOTTT 24/7 now...

9. choco_kun

choco_kun Member

perfect ;)

10. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

thats a bit harsh isn't it? i think she looks fine, maybe you have high expectations lol, esp. in the last pic- isn't fun what guys look for? but anyway im not sure what she looks like with all the glam on anyway so to me it doesnt make a difference hahaa

11. thats how she looks without the makeup and tbh she is still very nice, i admit the 3rd picture isnt so good.

12. bbes

bbes Incredible

theres nothing wrong with how she looks. i've never seen a pic of her b4 so i don't know how she looks with make up on compared to this.

13. xhikarux

xhikarux Guest

she looks good, nothing working.some ppl can get even worst in that kind of wether!

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Well-Known Member

Eh, that's why I never understood why people constantly say she's hot. She's not ugly, but she's definitely not the sexy goddess that people tend to make her out to be. It's the makeup that gives her the extra sexiness.

But those pics are old. She went to Ethiopia a few years ago.

15. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

So??

That's staged and fake.. A girl like HYORI would be that welcoming?? Yeah right, only on TV. Like they say, REAL people don't need recognition.

16. kittychan123

kittychan123 Member

I think she is actually really beautiful I however was wondering about her acting ability? Has anyone watched her movie that is out recently?

17. Peanut

Peanut Member

it's the thought that count......