Is the ending sad because Kate died?

Discussion in 'Man in Charge - 幕後大老爺' started by Ky123, May 2, 2009.

1. Ky123

Ky123 New Member

I feel like it is missing something! I think I feel that is because Kate died-cry2

2. Cheyanna

Cheyanna Well-Known Member

I think you might be right, cause she was there the whole series and then towards the end. she just died. it jz doesn't feel right.

3. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

LOL... first everyone is bitching about how annoying she was, and now people are missing her... Oh how fickle the fan can be.

Seriously, I thought the ending wasn't right with her dying. I would have rather it have been like Louis Koo getting BOTH girls (in A Step Into The Past) with Sonija Kwok and Jessica Hseun. Like come on; it's a period drama and during those times, men had as many as they could afford. So it would have been nice to creatively indulge.

Also the ending with the bad back stabbing "friend" dying in the frozen wasteland (or what ever) is so stupidly unsatisfying. I would have liked it better had he been put on the chopping block (you know, all dressed in white with death notice pinned to his back?).

And the Gor Yee Fu foreigner ending was so lame. They should have had him looking at another girl with the new wife getting upset over the old dog reverting back to his old ways.

4. vangirl86

vangirl86 Well-Known Member

I didn't feel any emotion when she died. Actually, I don't really feel any emotion when she acts. It doesn't seem real and convincing.

5. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

she shouldn't have died....sad ending I consider

6. pjcarmy

pjcarmy Member

I think the story would have been better if Kate is still there at the end.

7. raginfire32

raginfire32 Member

yea it would have been a lot better if she didnt die ]: i like her so much she was so sweet <_< and funny xD.. i think it had a horrible ending

8. win_chee

win_chee Active Member

i have not watch this movie yet..plz let me know where to download this from?

9. BreathingLifeX

BreathingLifeX Well-Known Member

I don't remember how she died -huh

10. lianglien

lianglien Member

actually is it kinda sad of the end because kate died...she shouldnt die and the ending should be like a happy ending with the three of them together...happy ending