Jazz Lam

Discussion in 'Ghetto Justice - 怒火街頭' started by kevin, May 30, 2011.

1. kevin

kevin RAWR!

You may not know his name but you should know who he is. He is Kevin's assistant, the one who proved his identity to the police officer. Seems like his getting some alright roles, promotion. His jokes but I don't think this role is suitable for him.

What's your thoughts?

2. tjsye2

tjsye2 Well-Known Member

I like this kid a lot. True, he is getting a lot of exposure recently. Hope he can shine sooner or later.

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

cant seem to take him seriously when hes in the suit etc....

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

He was "La Ba" (Speaker) in EU. I found that he was so funny after that. I like him! :p He's like a Chapman.. but not as funny yet excluding their acting skills

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

oooo yeah he was wasn't he, the housemate with Ron!

6. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

He's not memorable at all, IMHO. Short men, unless they're the center of the plot or a main character (eg think Eric Tsang or Wong Cho Lam), usually don't do well on screen. Hence, they have to be really good at their craft in order to command attention. However, this guy isn't that powerful as an actor. I think he's destined to remain perpetual Keh Leh Feh.

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Hmm, well although Jazz doesn't show his role very well I think he's still good. Eric and Wong are classic, especailly eric (for super trio).

8. Mkpoint2

Mkpoint2 Member

His not that ugly tho, and it's the first time that does this kind of serious role, that's why people will not really notice him inside.. or some of them will

9. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

but both eric and cho lam started as a side character that had the comedy effect

10. blueheart1985

blueheart1985 Well-Known Member

I think he's OK and have opportunity

11. oturan1

oturan1 Active Member

I thought his stuttering was hilarious!