Jessica Hsuan leaves TVB

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Nirvania, Sep 23, 2006.

1. cl81118

cl81118 Active Member

Oh no, Jessica leaves TVB??!? Not good for me since the only series I tend to watch is TVBs. So, hope she will still make at least 1 series per year with TVB. In the meantime, can't wait for "Dicey Business" and "The Changing Times".

2. peacebreaker

peacebreaker Active Member

so many "oldies" are gone, only "newbies" r left. feels quite diff indeed

3. sn1ff

sn1ff Well-Known Member

who cares

4. cutiekins

cutiekins Active Member

why do ppl leave tvb...i mean ppl like gallen lo, he left, could find any series to act....now if he comes back to tvb, he has to start at the bottom ... there r other ppl like him, leaves and then wants to come back...so whats the point in leaving... she spent years creating her image in tvb...i dont think she should leave..i love her series

5. kilomang

kilomang Member

isn't tvb trying to get younger? so they get rid of all the old people..

6. littleduck

littleduck Well-Known Member

she is one of my favourite... hope she will act in more movies...

7. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

noo! now they'll be replacing her with 2 bit actresses. :(

8. wildspecies

wildspecies Member

Oh that sucks!! Jessica is an excellent actress and will be dearly missed. Although I have my doubts as to whether she will have an equal chance in the end of year TVB Artist awards now that she is not contracted to TVB, Gigi Lai proved that it is possible when she was awarded best actress in 2004! Best wishes to Jessica!

9. dvd

dvd Well-Known Member

dang she was a good actress no wonder shows are going downhill.

10. Skinless

Skinless Member

aww... she's my favorite actress... well i hope she continues to be successful wherever she goes..

11. sklctm

sklctm Member

all the best wishes to Jessica...must be tough decision to leave tvb..

12. azn23

azn23 Member

omg why is everybody leaving tvb !! Jessica is 1 of my favourite actress. But I like charmaine sheh. omg she was a good actress omg omg

13. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

too bad...i liked her too--what "recent changes" in TVB's structure does Jessica have a problem with?

14. rastlina

rastlina Member

I'm sad that she's leaving. I only started actively watching TVB series a year ago and she quickly became my favourite. Good luck Jessica!

15. saikira

saikira Well-Known Member

i lik her very much in da tvb series, now tha new stars dat are cumin out are poor actors unlike da experience ones that are leavin, hope she feels better after medication, i wish her best of luck

16. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

I can't believe jessica's leaving. She's one of the reasons why I started watching TVB again after I stopped at 12 or 13. Aww.. well I wish for the best to her.

17. kitkit88

kitkit88 Active Member

she's surely 1 of the top female actress....and her acting in dicey business is gud.....so sad 2 c she's leaving....

18. ktran

ktran Member

aye, another veteran actress gone. but doesnt it seem like even though they're probably making more money, most of the actors and actresses who leave tvb become less popular ie esther, gallen, gordan.....

19. milo

milo Active Member

i like her.
    hope she still will act more shows.

20. lyiann

lyiann Member

oo..so sad.. one of the good actress gonna leave us..anyway wish her all the best in her future undertaking.. jessica=enginneer