Jessica Suen's Character so Far

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by rockman3, Sep 9, 2007.

1. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Yeah, she finally is waking up. She is his demise!

2. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

yeah, i don't like the role she plays in this series either but it seems E. Bunny hates the storyline and all the characters so why the support by watching the series if you don't like anything about it?

3. demoniac

demoniac Well-Known Member

YEAH she cant live without a man !!!

4. bebe

bebe Active Member

i really don't like her roles in this movie either .... She seems so helpless and useless

5. mulan17

mulan17 Member

Her character isn't very strong in this drama. She doesn't even have the heart to tell her father in the beginning that she doesn't like her job, but then again, it show her fidelity.

6. Lemonginseng

Lemonginseng Member

I don't like her role in here either, and I'm her fan! But people need to give her a break, she can't always play the independent, strong girl role FOREVER. This role and the role in DB are something new for her. I find she did a convincing job portraying an intelligent woman who is romantic and attached to love, although confused and too trusting at times. The last 3 episodes of her and Joe showed that she's not a one-dimensional actress who only can portray the strong career woman type, she does a great job portraying a naive and vulnerable woman.

7. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

so far... she can't accept the truth that his husband is the one who made gai keung in hospital!

8. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

actually all these yrs, i quite love to see her acting ... once got her, i would quite love and expecting for her role... but, dun know..in tis series.. i felt her acting not as good as i tot ..plus.. the most i dun like is her hair style..i would prefer her hair style in Dicey Business..actually she is so great in Dicey Business.. but in here.. abit normal lo...

may b, due to her character kua... she's just a small lady that being care by family and end up need to face a terrible man that she had choose wrongly lo..

http://mic7879fans.multiply.com

michelle

[​IMG]

9. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

She was so good in the last few episodes...

10. anni1804

anni1804 Member

I always was wondering why she could be so popular in HK, so many series with her, because I really hate to see her acting. Sometimes I just skip some series, just because she is in it pfft