Jessie

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by jcy_yan, Mar 14, 2008.

1. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

Who else wanted to punch her in the face near the end of TSD?

And her facial features are really weird... some shots make her look like a man

Haha and what's funnie is that in Forensic Heroes, Jessie killed Sasa in the second last case haha

2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Jessie did a pretty good job in this series tho particularly in the end.

3. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

Lol @ Op

4. im quite surprised there are some people here that find her attractive... i have always thought she was weird looking and too skinny. ;)

5. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Dnt really like her either, she does look weird and her acting is just not up to par, and she bugged me throughout the series....maybe cos her acting is crap....dnt knw!

6. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

i think jessie is pretty :)

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i agree with shinobi, i don't find her attractive at all but then again i don't find her ugly either.

8. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Jessie's character was annoying in this series. Plus her acting isn't up to par, I remember the scene when she was yelling at Natalie andt it was really poorly done on her part. And lastly, she's definitely not attractive nor hideous but there are times with her voice that sounds quite masculine and she doesn't seem like a 20+ year old.

9. maybellina

maybellina Well-Known Member

I didn't like Jessie's character. I mean in her role, she knew that Dondum and Sasa loves each other, then why would she still try to interfere when she knows that she will end up getting hurt in the end? Also, I didn't like how Dondum handle the situation. He should have break it off with Jessie and then go find Sasa. Stupid kid :p

10. dlim

dlim Banned

never been too keen on her looks, but her character was definitely irritating at best....

11. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

Jessie is ugly. Isn't she like ms. hk or something?

12. Faith

Faith New Member

i thought jessie was so annoying ><

13. ttl

ttl Well-Known Member

i believe the writers put her in for conflict between Sasa n bosc..n thats about it

14. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

she does look like a man. i thought she was alright before.she seemed nice. but she's just so selfish

15. makai001

makai001 Member

hahah
    jessie is a not good character ar

16. LittleKos

LittleKos Member

i dunt really like Jessie, she is not pretty and i dunt like her character in this serie