Jin Au Yeung as Yeung Lap Ching (楊立青)

Discussion in 'Lives of Omission - 潛行狙擊' started by mr_evolution, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ That was soo unnecessary. But i think its a lesson for UC not to put any real feelings.

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^lmao but still his crush for mong was soo random lol its like they have to put a love story for him or else its pretty retarded if she just goes for him at the end since she is all over dog head!

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

yeah but dog head rejected her

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^but then it looks like she talked some sense into dog head in that revealing convo remember and it looked like he was gonna do something good but then that one part at the sauna happened!

5. mr_evolution

what was the sauna part? i dont remember

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

OMG if only Jin played his role like a Brooklyn gangster just like his 106&park days

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

well bosco had a tower over his head

and t two comes in with a gun and dog head shoots him! that happened in a sauna?

this nigga actin like he wasnt dickridin and knew who jin was back in the days...beech plz :facepalm:

8. mr_evolution

was this in ep24? i havent seen it yet

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yahhh what i thought you've seen it oops lol sorry...should've not clicked spoilers then! gogogo stop spam watch show first!

10. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

sadly i also think this is going to be the case. don't really have any gripes about them pairing up though. but for this romance to work out, something (or someone, maybe dog head -whistle) has to give. only time will tell.

LOL. nas better get on that spoiler tag button more often! this is a LAP CHING thread, and evo now has to suffer from your mistake! now you guys can see why spoilers and episode discussions should be limited to their respective threads. :)

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

ahhaha but but i spoiler tagged it! didn't know evo was that farr behind sorry laaa...

12. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

dang you did. my bad for the first part of that post then! <3

but let me reiterate, discussion of the series and any events within it should be made specifically in episode discussion threads. this really takes away from viewers' enjoyment of the drama. i can't say that i haven't made this mistake too though, but let's all work to keep each thread's content for it's intended purpose (in this case, strictly MC Jin / Yeung Lap Ching discussion)

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^lol but then the spoiler threads...we already spoil ep 24 for those who only wanna talk about ep 22...all your fault!

14. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

you snooze, you lose. tough luck :(

but i'll let you take charge for the finale week. lives of omission has earned it's right to individual threads, especially with the 2-3 hour finale. do the new threads justice. -cool2

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol i too lazy to create thread...scared that my work of art will be under appreciated by some tools (shino:facepalm:) and all that hard work gone again! no thx :trollface:

16. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

just don't start a thread before the chapter has even aired or hasn't been scheduled to air. :facepalm: i'm pretty sure that was shino's biggest gripe about it.

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

no his biggest gripe is dat he a beeechhh ass nickel back!

18. lol for the final week you can do it......put yo back into it -whistle

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^beech dont tell me what i can or cannot do!!! you da boss of nobody! :facepalm:

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

Lap Ching acting gay hahahhahahahahahahahahaha